are simulators down?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4554 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Tuski. This moment we haven't an announcement in http://status.secondlifegrid.net/ about problems in world (we had earlier but they have been resolved now). Did you try to log in a different region? Protected lands like Smith, Lime or Pooley are recommended. One step further,  your problem maybe is relative with invalid characters in your group tag. For exactly, a 2-byte character being sliced in half, resulting in a corrupt character.  Do you remember which group tag (group title) you wear? Maybe a group you joined recently? If so, you will fix your profile if you remove or change your group tag. So, log in with your alt and try to find the owner of the group or a manager, explain who are you and ask them to eject you of the group (you main account). If you are the owner of the group, log in again with an alt and try if it is possible to change the group title. If you can't, ask all your friends to delete your group. When all leave in 48 hours your group will stop to exist, so you will fix your problem. That's what you have to do if you are a Basic Member. On the other side, ff you are a Premium Member, use the Live Chat to fix your problem quickly: https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/ You will find the option on the right. Good luck.

It's the rolling restarts. I tried logging in earlier today, and as soon as I got in-world, I got a blue-box alert indicating my region was restarting for maintenance in 30 seconds! Apparently they had triggered the restart of my sim about a minute and a half before I logged in. Timing matches the Grid Status announcement's start of the maintenance cycle.

This whole week is supposed to be erratic, while they do server upgrates.

• 5 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4554 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.