Favorite shoes!

Felicity Blumenthal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4250 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I thought I'd start off the Fashion Expert day with my favvvvvvvorite subject; Shoes!

So where do you shop for shoes?  Do you have a favorite pair?  My all time favorite place to buy shoes is Maitreya, but I really am not sure if I could pick a single favorite pair.  However, since mesh is all the rage atm, I thought I'd share my new Ren boots from Lelutka:

REN.png

**Image from Minnu Palen's flickr

I have such a hard time with "favorite" questions because I have different favorites every hour of the day, I think. 

For praciticality, I like Lelutka, Maitreya and Shiny Thinsg shoes which come in more classic colors that go with everything and can be worn a lot. For edgy, fashion-forward looks, I like House of Fox and Mea Culpa. For vintage and princesslike formal wear, Donna Flora has some wonderful shoes. For funky fashion I like Baiastice and Maitreya again. Oh, but then there's, well, you know exactly what I mean.  

Iris, were those different than the ones with the little roses on the top at G Field? I probably got the Valentine's version, and then didn't know they were different.

My fave shoes are all from SLink. I'm running around in them right now, the Lulu Stilettos in Metallic Gold. Super sexy and really high heeled. Plus, her feet are, I think, still the best on the grid.

My favorite shoes on the grid RIGHT NOW are those thigh-high mesh boots from SLink. I love love looooove them!

BerryFavBoots.jpg

and another one of my fav shoes that I actually wore A LOT when I first got them, in so many blog posts were the Edith sandals from Nardcotix. They are just the perfect sandal to wear, simple, sexy and understated. 

BerryFavShoes.jpg

• 11 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4250 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.