Storm is a troll!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4687 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I may have welcomed you with open arms because I thought you would add something that was sorely needed, but it has quickly become apparent that all you really want to do is stir up drama and rain on everyone's parade.

I think I speak for the majority when I say you have overstayed your welcome and it's time to just GTFO!

...Dres (Plus, all this humidity is wreaking havoc on my sinuses... I hope you're happy.)

ETA: This post has nothing to do with Storm Clarence, it was meant as a personal plea to Tropical Storm Lee... I'm shocked and surprised anyone would think for a second I would purposely come here to slam a follow forumite that I, personally, hold in high regard.  I'm sorry my post caused such distress to those that did not understand my true intentions... I honestly thought people would get it right away.  I am truly sorry.

Willow Danube wrote:

I think Heat is a troll. Heat leaves me high and dry at the wrong places. Heat also burns me to the ground. I also think Heat should just go play some golf somewhere and leave me alone!

Willow (... I sweat so much, I have to take another shower. I hope you are happy!)

Yeah, that was my thought exactly, now I'm seeing things a bit differently.  My head is killing me atm.

...Dres

It is no fun to be stressed out, especially when we have no control over the issue.  Hopefully you feel better now, if not try a nice chamomile tea and a bubblebath.  I have a personal mantra that I use to keep myself level. "Keep it playful, keep it light."  Let it go.  You are a good person...  (((hugs)))

I found this somewhere on the web.  It would never work for me since it would require an actual imagination, but for some people...

Imagery for tension release

Imagine an object or a color that represents stress to you. For example, you can imagine color red, or a rope with knots, or a loud startling noise. When you have your image, say to yourself: "I release tension". Imagine your image slowly transforming into something calming. The color red can slowly fade into a nice soft and gentle color pink. The rope with knots can slowly transform into a smooth and soft silk or velvet fabric. And the loud noise can gradually transform into a soothing sound of ocean waves. When you are done with the transformation, say to yourself: "I am relaxed.  The cause of the tension has no power over me".

relaxation-300x199.jpg

Storm Clarence wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Storm Clarence wrote:

Thank you Dres...it's what I do.  It's who I am.

Let's **bleep**!

What are you talking about?

...Dres

You seem to be posting like Ima as she wants to stand and pee with me.  Do you stand and pee?  Yes brother I am a troll. 

A troll?  You?  Pfft... you might think you are but I know better.

...Dres

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4687 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.