Storm is a troll!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4624 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Storm Clarence wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

.  It'll all be over in a few days!

It will take you that long just to read Ishtara's posts let alone Carole and Nacy's WOT, and then you have to get throught Venus.  My friend I think you may have failed with this OP.  

I'm confused... I post a thread to complain about TS Lee and now I've failed?  Here I thought I might just get a little sympathy for my sinus headache if nothing else.

...Dres *pouts*

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Lord knows, I'm known for being able to get big objects down my throat, but that is pushing the envelope.

...Dres

Oh so that's what you were doing to that sausage at the last bbq ... ^~  riiiiiiight... o.O *giggles

1 less knife & fork to wash up I suppose...  :P

Maryanne Solo wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Lord knows, I'm known for being able to get big objects down my throat, but that is pushing the envelope

...Dres

Oh so
that's
what you were doing to that sausage at the last bbq ... ^~  riiiiiiight...
o.O
*giggles

1 less knife & fork to wash up I suppose... 
:P

Can't help it... I'm a sucker for a good hot sausage.

...Dres (OMG... this thread has gone downhill fast.)

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

ETA: This post has nothing to do with Storm Clarence, it was meant as a personal plea to Tropical Storm Lee... I'm shocked and surprised anyone would think for a second I would purposely come here to slam a follow forumite that I, personally, hold in high regard.  I'm sorry my post caused such distress to those that did not understand my true intentions... I honestly thought people would get it right away.  I am truly sorry.

Oh, I'll be so glad when that bloody storm is gone.  Storm Lee coverage has been on CNN and NPR constantly, which is understandable, but I haven't become enured to it, so I still have kind of a head-whipping "What?!" reaction or at least a small flinch every time they begin a Lee storm story.  Imagine my chagrin when I hear things like "Lee wasn't much more than a nuisance, producing bad wind" and "Lee stirs frustration..." and "Lee was downgraded to a depression" and "Lee hung over Anniston like a wet blanket."  Harrumph.

p.s.

On a serious note, I know some people were killed and others injured during the storm.  My condolences and best wishes go to the survivors.  I hope Lee truly does prove little more than a nuisance from here on out.

Venus Petrov wrote:

Do not fret, Dres.  Your little rain event is headed my way.  Rain for the next three days or so.  Yay. 
Yay. eekkkk

Hopefully, it'll GTFO a bit more quickly for you.  It's over where I am and I must say, the weather is simply gorgeous now.  Dry, cool, windy... oh if only it would last... lol.  That and my sinuses are sooooooo much better now... yay!

...Dres

LeeHere Absent wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

ETA: This post has nothing to do with Storm Clarence, it was meant as a personal plea to Tropical Storm Lee... I'm shocked and surprised anyone would think for a second I would purposely come here to slam a follow forumite that I, personally, hold in high regard.  I'm sorry my post caused such distress to those that did not understand my true intentions... I honestly thought people would get it right away.  I am truly sorry.

Oh, I'll be so glad when that bloody storm is gone.  Storm Lee coverage has been on CNN and NPR constantly, which is understandable, but I haven't become enured to it, so I still have kind of a head-whipping "What?!" reaction or at least a small flinch every time they begin a Lee storm story.  Imagine my chagrin when I hear things like "Lee wasn't much more than a nuisance, producing bad wind" and "Lee stirs frustration..." and "Lee was downgraded to a depression" and "Lee hung over Anniston like a wet blanket."  Harrumph.

p.s.

On a serious note, I know some people were killed and others injured during the storm.  My condolences and best wishes go to the survivors.  I hope Lee truly does prove little more than a nuisance from here on out.

On another thread, when someone mentioned it to me, as it was just getting here, I said something to the effect of, "having been through Katrina, this will be like a little drizzle shower," and honestly it was.  Of course, that and what I was ranting about here, was based wholly on my personal experience, and selfishly not taking into account any one else's plight.

...Dres

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4624 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.