Do you wear Hats?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4617 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

@ Eloise Yes that is a blummin adorable hat and it seems you have received many WOWs for it here on the forum. I wonder if you have a link to where to get it so those of us that have benefited from the gift of mouse ears can return the favor? :smileywink:

@ Dillon don't read what I wrote just above this. :smileytongue:

@ Storm love the ears. :smileyhappy:

@ Wildcat Thank you so much. :matte-motes-kiss:

@ Sylvia I saw you say thank you does that mean you got ears? :matte-motes-evil-invert:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Ok I was trolling Dillon so what.  She is too easy and I already had my 'other' fun for the day.  I was surprised her post to me was so blahhhh as I have learned to expect more from her.    

ETA@ Storm love the ears. **Only uploaded images may be used in postings**://secondlife.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif" border="0" alt=":smileyhappy:" title="Smiley Happy" />

Keli Kyrie wrote:

Yes that is a blummin adorable hat and it seems you have received many WOWs for it here on the forum. I wonder if you have a link to where to get it so those of us that have benefited from the gift of mouse ears can return the favor? :smileywink:

Yep. It's from Sweetest goodbye or [sG*], and it can be found as part of the "Yozo" outfit here: 

Jesica Dragovar wrote:

Keli Kyrie wrote:

is Mouse World still open? :matte-motes-inlove:

nope, but Magicland has expanded some, plus there's Wedcot,  Downtown-D and Magical Moments (which actually has a couple of the original Mouse  World rides)

Ah, yes....I remember all that hoopla involving Mouse World.  Wonder if he got shutdown or voluntarily closed, anyone know?

Jesica Dragovar wrote:

Keli Kyrie wrote:

nope, but Magicland has expanded some, plus there's Wedcot,  Downtown-D and Magical Moments (which actually has a couple of the original Mouse  World rides)

I propose that we plan an outing (mouseketeer hats and all) to one of these Disney themed sims in the very near future. I volunteer to be the organizer! Who's in?

Quinn Morani wrote:

Jesica Dragovar wrote:

Keli Kyrie wrote:

I propose that we plan an outing (mouseketeer hats and all) to one of these Disney themed sims in the very near future. I volunteer to be the organizer! Who's in?

Me me me!!! Please, please, please pick me, PICK ME!!! :)

ETA: Thank you Jesica for this information and thank you Extemporaneous for the picture.

@ Kylie let's hope there are no more "problems." 

OK, here is the scoop. We are going to the virtual Happiest Place on Earth!

Date/Time: Tentatively planned for tonight at 7 PM SLT.

Location: The exact location is still TBD. Prior to 7 PM I will check out all of the Disney-themed sims that Jesica mentioned (I've been to Magicland, but not the others) and will report back here which one I think is most suitable (with slurl) based on attractions, lag, etc.

Rules: (Safety first; we can't have a field trip without rules!)

1. There are no chaperones, so we'll be on the buddy system. Find a buddy to keep up with and if anyone gets lost, we'll meet back up in front of the castle.
  2. Don't forget your sunscreen. You'll be so busy having fun that you may not realize you're getting burned to a crisp.
  3. Bring your own L$ for souvenirs and snacks. That's what you get an allowance for, isn't it?
  4. Horseplay, consumption of alcoholic beverages, and butt pinching are strictly at your own risk.
  5. Wearing of mouseketeer ears is optional, not required.
  6. Have fun!

/me sprinkles pixie dust and sings (offkey, but you won't notice because of the pixie dust) ♪♫ It's a world of laughter, a world of tears, it's a world of hopes and a world of fears, there's so much that we share that it's time we're aware, it's a small world after all ♫♪

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4617 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.