Do you wear Hats?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4610 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A stylish box hat like that should be on the Marketplace, don't you think?  100 $L?  You make quite a fashionable statement but a hat only adds to the beauty that is already there.  The only hat I have in SL is a cowboy hat and maybe a top hat - I would have to check.  I will take a pic to post next time I am in-world...  Maybe I will post to the vanity thread for the first time too.

Cinn

Sometimes, but being very picky about pim placement, I find the combination of hat & prim hair a very frustrating one. Aside from hair with integral hats, I find very few which fit to my liking.

I've edited a couple of hairstyles to work with hats but apart from that, the choices seems to be between incredibly oversized hats, tiny fascinator hats, hats floating unrealistically above my hair, or hair sticking through hats. None of which really work for me, apart from the occasional fascinator-style.

Pics to follow.

@ Cinnamon Really you think I can sell it on the Marketplace for $L100? I would have to make sure that it was No-Copy, No-trans, No-Mod I would not want anyone to try to copy that totally original design. :matte-motes-silly:

@ Aiden maybe we will be lucky and only have to see it once every 10 years. :matte-motes-nerdy:

@ Valerie Beautiful, just beautiful... and the hat is pretty too. :matte-motes-inlove:

@ Liisa Good combination. When feeling too batty put on the foil hat. :matte-motes-sour:

@ Claireschen Lovely hat I especial I the crown. btw I know Jay Leno uses SL so anything is possible. :matte-motes-big-grin-wink:

@ CiaoBella beautiful I love that hat. Do you think we should all get them? :smileytongue:

@ Maddy I am sure you returned Sylvia's kindness with something that warmed her heart. :matte-motes-evil-invert:

@ Kelli I know what you mean just look at my hair.  :smileysurprised:

Keli Kyrie wrote:

I am sure you returned Sylvia's kindness with something that warmed her heart. :matte-motes-evil-invert:

You are correct, of course! :smileyvery-happy:

I seldom wear hats because I like my big hair, which doesn't play well with hats. However, if I were to have a Mickey Mouse hat.... (/me gives sad puppy dog eyes to Dillon)

@ Gypsy have we ever seen you without a hat? :smileysurprised:

@ Quinn I love mine too! Dillon is awesome. /me makes note to take picture of my "ears." :matte-motes-sunglasses-1:

@ Kylie and beautiful hair it is. What conditioner do you use? :smileytongue:

@ Venus you look like you are right out of the pages of Vogue. :matte-motes-inlove:

@ Kylie 2 See hats aren't that bad. :smileyhappy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4610 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.