Seriously, Content Creators! (clothing designers in particular!)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4668 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was going to rant but now I'll just politely request (tho politeness doesn't go far or make an impression).

PLEASE include a picture/texture of what the clothing looks like in the boxes/bags/folders you sell!   Do you think when our inventories hit 30000 we can remember every outfit we've ever bought?   OK so even if i am exaggerating a little, I think its at least thoughtful.  YOU remember what you made, but WE don't remember what we bought.

One little measly image of what the heck your outfit looks like...  You already had to take some picture to sell on the marketplace, right?  Please include a copy in the box.

Thankyouverymuch.

Jordan's point was that the merchant has already taken the picture, just include it in the box rather than increase the cost of every item by L$10 to take a picture.

I use a wardrobe product but the request is simple, costs nothing extra (when creating a new item to list, obviously existing products would take an age to update).

I don't do it for mine but then if someone forgets what they have from me, they have other issues. :)

I'll add another "why for" from the other side of the aisle ...

Many outfits can be worn in various combinations with differing accessories included. If I happen to like a particular look, I can open a copy of the Texture that shows the variations (and was given to me by the lady for whom I purchased the outfit) and say to her "Put on that third style tonight .. I like that one a lot."

Jordan, I agree with you that this is a very helpful addition to boxes/bags/folders. I've done it since day 1 of being in business since my outfits contain a variety of styling options (often 2, 3 or 4 skirts and tons of other attachments), and it always seemed to me a good reference point for the purchaser.  I try to capture my "favorites" for the advertising picture, and then just pop that same picture in the box when I am boxing up the final product. That way, the purchaser always has a reference point for how I saw the outfit styled...of course, I am always delighted when I see the creativity of customers and how they mix and match pieces from their entire wardrobes.

As a merchant, I have always included the picture in my items as well as a LM to my main shop.  As a consumer, I highly recommend including the LMs AND the pictures.  I get so frustrated when I want to go back to shop at a place I got something I really liked and cant find the LM.  Having the LM handy in the folder also allows me to easily drop the LM on someone who asks me where I purchased the item.

This is something that I think LL could have done better as every other system out there does.  Taking what you said a step further would be to allow that image to show in a window when you scroll through your inventory while not having to open an image.

This could be done with a wardrobe window in your inventory much like your Clothing Folder which we all know, does not get used until we organize our inventory to go there.  Of course an easy around this is for the designers to take their products and put them into their clothing folder before the box it, then it will move to that folder when it's copied to their buyers inventory.

In the end, it comes back to something many of us have been puzzled over for some time..This terrible inventory system. 

Another point goes back to merchants naming things appropriately.  The name "Blah Bla" does not tell me what it is.  Let me know what that object is please. Is it a sculpted jacket? if so what kind? what color? what style?...

There is so much that can be done and I do see your point with the images. However, I often just try on a piece of the outfit to remember what it is since it often takes longer to load the image than just to put on a piece of clothing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4668 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.