Can't Login to the Marketplace

Paranormal Putzo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4643 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I can log in to secondlife.com without issue, but everytime I enter my credentials and click Login at the Marketplace it just sends me to the home page without being logged in. I've tried logging in as well with an alt, same issue.

Not sure what else to do here :matte-motes-confused: Any help would be appreciated :)

If the marketplace is shutdown every time there is a server update...we better look for another website to sell.

Joking aside, MP has been down for over one hour, why is the status page never ever used to actually post warnings when they could be of any use?

I am unfortunately having the same issue. (Sigh!) was about to list and do product pick for all the new stuff, what an irritating delay.

I would think that LL would want the developers to know if their is an issue seeing as we do provide money for them, isn't it the devs who make the most money fro them considering we need to have stores in world and they make a percentage of our profits from the goods we sell. I cold just give em a swift kick, its sneaky and rude to hide issues. I appreciate straight up blunt honesty and I am sure everyone else would to . I could handle a MP temporary shutdown for maintenance or what not, but to just have it happen with out warning? How skeevie and back handed.

That's just my two cents.

What is really scary about the SL Main Grid Status announcement is that LL is warning all residents not only to stop all purchases but that all residents should SAVE ALL BUILDS! 

So thank you very much LL for giving residents a whopping couple hours to log into SL and save our builds when most of us residents have RL Jobs and have no FRIKKEN way to get to the grid in time to save our builds!

Hey LL - if you are going to make a major change to the grid that you truly believe there is a risk of losing or corrupting rezzed builds on the sims, you might want to send out an ALL POINTS WARNING on the main grid status about 2 days earlier so that ALL RESIDENTS have a chance to get into SL and save any unsaved builds.

Welcome to LL - Kings of Immature Processes!!

I was finally able to log in to my marketplace. About time. Its been several hours and I am so backlogged on stuff I need to do. It is unfortunate that LL can not access the situation better, you would think for the size of company that they are they would do a better job and have better customer oriented items I.E.. A well thought out and assessable wiki page , a specific status forum for creators , and a group you can not leave specifically designed to update and notify all avatars. Then again to them I am a peon so what do I know.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4643 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.