Defeating an arsonist

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4712 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Keli, just be glad that the fire is the only thing she's unleashed on you (see my Flickr gallery of the ways in which she has murdered me!). However, now that you've taunted her here....pass me that popcorn you're eating in the OLOPS thread, will ya? :smileyvery-happy:

P.S. I did see someone outrun one of M's fireballs one evening...it was freaking awesome!

Rule number #4 the double tap TP

that or if you use something like mysty tool you could try to disrupt it..you should get a dropdown with a list of items after you click disrupt..if it's called firestorm it shoudl show up in the list ..then just choose it..

@ Willow snipped but not forgotten. The picture is still in your profile pics for the curious. :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

@ Charolotte sadly though if we are going to fry some up for lunch... well let's just say I fear the worst for them. :smileytongue:

@ Dee Yes everyone that replied to that post got snipped. :matte-motes-mad:

@ Sylvia I like to think she tries to kill us because she loves us. :matte-motes-inlove:

@ Ceka I was wondering if the Double Tap would work, I will have to try it out. :matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

Well I guess now that I have the cone I better get back to the lab and figure out how to script it. :matte-motes-nerdy:

Venus Petrov wrote:

Keli: Going back to your OP.  I have to wonder about those that are standing around watching.  What is up with them?  No one stepped in to help the victim? 

They are all afraid Venus, very afraid. :matte-motes-oh-rly: They worry that if they say something they will be next and you know what? They would be right! That is why I have to defeat her before she takes over the world!

Venus Petrov wrote:

Keli: Going back to your OP.  I have to wonder about those that are standing around watching.  What is up with them?  No one stepped in to help the victim? 

Are you kidding Venus?  Dillon (in the foreground) attempted to intervene; she cross-armed her 45's from their holstered position, and too quickly pulled the triggers, therefore causing a brouhaha eminating from the LTL over whether to bandage both Dillon's feet or bandage just the one and let the other bleed openly; all the while Keli was burning.    

Sooo, what is Charolotte's role?  Another standing about doing nothing?

And, Keli, this is just how bullies take over the playground.  I suggest that you and the other LTL band together to defeat this 'character'.  (note:  While Maddy is also in the photo I assume that she is the perp!).

Keli I have been reading through here and I do have faith in the LTL to overcome this problem. I like the cone of shame it does have merit.

I have also gone out on my own to the scientific world seeking aid with our problem. I am pleased to announce that team I have hired is working tirelessly to achieve some success.

Hey Cheka, Venus and Storm:)

Venus Petrov wrote:

/me laughs

It depends if she needs her head to make the flames or not.

See that is why it is called THE CONE OF SHAME! If I can figure out how to get it to stick to her she will be so embarrassed she will have to TP away to get rid of it. When she does it will cause a shift in the Space Time Continuum instantly sending all her objects back to her...

Or am I just thinking of a movie? :smileytongue:

DQ Darwin wrote:

Keli I have been reading through here and I do have faith in the LTL to overcome this problem. I like the
cone of shame
it does have merit.

I have also gone out on my own to the scientific world seeking aid with our problem. I am pleased to announce that team I have hired is working tirelessly to achieve some success.

Hey Cheka, Venus and Storm:)

Thanks Dee. I was so full of hope until I watch the video. :smileysurprised: Is there no stopping this arsonist? 

Picture 6.png

Standing about! On her side!

Yes Ma'am, theres been a mixup at the dry cleaners. Your neck size, I need to know your neck size, apparently several of the ties got jumbled and we are trying to sort them out. Ma'am? Yes, I know, the team is planting the explosives as we speak.

burn.jpg

Venus Petrov wrote:

Of course we did! We all pounced on the perp and tickled her senseless. In the melee nobody thought to take a picture.

I can't believe I hadn't seen this thread until now!

Keli Kyrie wrote:

So I guess I am not a very good friend:

MaddyIM.JPG

But she is so evil:

DeeIM.JPG

Never leave your Avi when you go AFK:

Cone_002.jpg

But I still need a scirpt that will work. The story continues....

Keli, Keli, Keli. Don't you see? The whole concept is doomed. Cone of Shame can only work on someone who can feel shame. Your quarry is shameless. It's well known.

ETA You're lucky Lillie's out of town, she'd smack you for including her in her nightie in that pic :smileywink:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4712 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.