Neck LIne?

Benson Gravois

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 166 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This question has probably been asked already, but the line between the body and neck that is there even though the body and head is the same skin. I remember someone telling me you have to wear a neck fade tattoo layer but you have to manually raise the layer to the right level. I forget how to do that, does anyone know how to do this?

With everything correct you shouldn't need a neck fade.

We're going to need details though, which body and which head? is each of them up to date at current version? Is body and head skin the same tone as well as same brand?

Edited by AmeliaJ08
  • Like 1

There are some skin lines that make a neck fix for those things. Izzie's has a bunch of fixes for various things there should be a neck fix.  You can also try adjusting your EEP settings,  sometimes lines or oddness only show up in certain settings.

There are 2 major causes of the neckline problem. Either your head and body skin don't match or the neck size for your mesh head and mesh body don't match.

A picture would help forum members determine what the problem is. Also, are you wearing both a mesh head & a mesh body? And which brands are they?

• Like 1

It could also be that you have materials/shine turned on for one and.not the other or both head and body use a tattoo layer and they are in the wrong order.  Body skin, head skin then neck fade if needed.  I've never needed a neck fade if both head and body skin are from the same store, same tone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Benson Gravois said:

This question has probably been asked already, but the line between the body and neck that is there even though the body and head is the same skin. I remember someone telling me you have to wear a neck fade tattoo layer but you have to manually raise the layer to the right level. I forget how to do that, does anyone know how to do this?

If it's a system skin or one complete single skin, then it's more than likely  a body neck size issue.. you would need to match the bodies neck size to the head in your body hud.

If you have a head skin and a body skin.. Always make sure you add the head skin after the body skin is already on..

Either case you shouldn't need a neck blend if the head and body are the same skin even if they are in two pieces..

What body and  head are you using?

Also if you could post an image  where we could get a good look at the neck, that can help a lot as well..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Persephone Emerald said:

There are 2 major causes of the neckline problem. Either your head and body skin don't match or the neck size for your mesh head and mesh body don't match.

Or you are still using a System head, like me.    

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 166 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.