New batch of last names: Jan 2024 edition

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 98 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, InnerCity Elf said:

I just had a video in my YT recommendation about that weird 3-second--teletiktoksale-tactic that supposedly will wash over us soon. Made me wonder if it would be an interesting tactic for the surnames, you just get 3 seconds to look at them, and then must grab one or not, and you're stuck with your first inspiration, or second, or third, depending on how many your brain comes up with until you need to press the button. Or auction the ones with the most potential...? Ahah, no, but fun thought.

Didn't they call them blipverts in Max Headroom (and they caused people to spontaneously explode?) 

• Like 2

On 1/5/2024 at 11:40 PM, sirhc DeSantis said:

Any one using the name of Sir Terry p has been auto added to my ban list. And the word has gone out unless - the estate has given the nod. Now 'Vimes' I would have paid for

Rhi Pratchett, daugther of SirPTerry said this when told about the name being avaliable in sl, "Hailing from a ridiculously small branch of the Pratchett family I have no issue with there being virtual ones." so there ;) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 1/7/2024 at 4:26 PM, Arwyn Quandry said:

Finding a populated club on a Sunday morning was a little challenging but I did it and it happened! PICS!
image.thumb.png.cfdefcf2731138a3054c7f7f1adcb606.png

Level up the challenge by going to a gay club. 😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 98 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.