Is it possible of LL to reinstall group member banned by a disgruntled co-owner?

NikkiLipstickLadyGay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 204 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Here is my situation, I own a group and regretably made a person co-owner. There is another co-owner (3 owners in total) but she is not the problem. The problem owner (lets call her RK) had n abusive attaitude and we eventually had a falling out. She "quit" and the other owner and I decided to make a new group and upgrade our parcel. The other "good" owner is also an owner of another long eastablished group with approx. 1500 members and RK was an officer in that group) I banned RK from the group owned land as well as all know alts. Sadly the "good owner" did not remove RK in time and last night RK gave her alt we missed "officer power" and she wiped out the full members list of both groups. Is it possible for LL to reinstall all the group members so we can let them know their ejection was an act of revenge and come join the new group and parcel?

8 answers to this question

If you've been ejected from these groups, you no longer own them or have any control of them. This is why one should never give owner status to someone they don't trust completely. (I only give it to my alts.)

Linden Lab will not get involved in this disagreement. You gave the other person the power to eject you, and that's what they did. 

What can you do now? You can create a new group and invite members of your previous group to it.

If you had donated tier to that group and were ejected, I think your tier went with you. If you were in that group and still had tier donated to it, you could remove your tier donation, so that the new owner would have to make up that tier themself or give up land. If you were renting land, you could contact your landlord and end your lease.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, NikkiLipstickLadyGay said:

can LL reinstall the members list...no side...no involvememnt in the dispute.

No. When the group list is changed, there's no memory of what it might have been before, so there's nothing to restore.

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 204 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.