Help me find these clothes?

Marianne Little

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 215 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You are so good at identifying clothes.

First this one, I want to find the two dresses, and also the necklaces, if you can. I have a feeling that I have seen the dress to the left, maybe I even bought it.

WINGS-ES0130 @ANTHEM

And the tucked in set to the left. I know it looks like Blubeberry or Addams style, but I have looked at both their Flickr and can not find it.

Better quality textures than Blueberry or Addams clothing?? Very fine belt buckle details.

S-CLUB MEGAN HAIR@ACCESS

The necklaces are both from Yummy 

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Yummy-Lenore-Pearl-Necklace-Set/23615961

and https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Yummy-Sharon-Layered-Necklace/22522802

except the longest pearl necklace I don't know where that is from. It reminds me of this other thing https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/piXit-Perla-Pose-Pack/25267415

• Thanks 1

Isn't it typical. 5 minutes after I posted, I found that the dress to the left and the jeans set is from Tetra.

I still need to know the dapper dress to the right, and the necklaces.

I said in another thread that I have enough jeans. ;) But I can let this set replace older clothes with lower quality textures. Just look at the belt. I am in love.

tetra.png

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 2

TETRA Phoenix dress / September 2019

Phoenix dress from Tetra.

Edit: Oh, you'd found it already - well, there it is for anyone else who gets curious about it lol.

Edited by Orwar
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

TETRA Phoenix dress / September 2019

Phoenix dress from Tetra.

Edit: Oh, you'd found it already - well, there it is for anyone else who gets curious about it lol.

And it's an older design. I know I had seen it before. Why didn't I buy it?

Well, that will change in Black Friday. I see the store was in BF sales before.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lysistrata Szapira said:

The jeans in the S-Club ad appear to be shorts (I can see a cuff on the left leg looking at the photo).  Ison has jeans/shorts with similar belts/buckles, but none of them have that looped under bit. 

They are the Chill shorts from Tetra which are basically the same as their Euphoric jeans.

15 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

You are so good at identifying clothes.

First this one, I want to find the two dresses, and also the necklaces, if you can. I have a feeling that I have seen the dress to the left, maybe I even bought it.

WINGS-ES0130 @ANTHEM

And the tucked in set to the left. I know it looks like Blubeberry or Addams style, but I have looked at both their Flickr and can not find it.

Better quality textures than Blueberry or Addams clothing?? Very fine belt buckle details.

S-CLUB MEGAN HAIR@ACCESS

The one to the lower left is Addams Tetra.. I have it, it's an older set.. I'll log in and get the name for you and Edit the post..

ETA: I have a couple of things like that.. But the one in the lower left image is TETRA Serenity Set which includes the jacket also....Like Rowen said.. the shorts or from the Tetra Chill set. That shirt on the bottom right is also from the Chill set..

Edited by Ceka Cianci

14 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I am buying things for Black Friday 😍

I have a few things from Tetra. Then I forgot about them. It is perhaps because Blueberry started in the weekend sales, and I was buying anything and everything in the weekend sales after I discovered Happy Weekend and the Saturday Sale...

Ya, I love Tetra.. Actually more than blueberry and Addams, because those two sometimes tend to shuffle things from different outfits into newer sets.. Where Tetra, it's something new every time it seems.. Plus I love the Tetra huds also..

Just get dressed and go.. hehehe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 215 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.