Still can't flag whole MP stores

Paul Hexem

That, and the ability to blacklist stores from showing completely would help a lot to make MP a bit less terrible. Not breaking the search (again) would do it, too. But for the MP as it was for the last few years, and especially when LL "upgraded" elastic search, I can't say I can or want to use it anymore.

As of today I have 25 purchases made on MP this year, 15 of which are demos from the stores on my favorite stores list (means I don't have to deal with the garbage search). One would think with 10% cut LL takes from MP purchases it would be in their best interest to make MP more usable, but it's definitely not the case. So shopping events/weekend sales/in-world shopping it is for me.

Edited by steeljane42
typos
  • Like 5

• 6 months later...

so much!

0 L$ listings for DEMOs not linked to a full version, even though demo is unchecked, dominate. Very often, the same shops...

Try it - Second Life Marketplace

I went through several weeks of flagging and I've just given up now. It's overwhelming.

What makes it worse is that trying to exclude DEMO using "NOT DEMO" etc. with "newest" set returns clearly inaccurate results (less than 10,000) and is not ordered as to date.

Try it - Second Life Marketplace - NOT DEMO

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Paul Hexem said:

This is still an issue, @Linden Lab

Found a store today with 17 pages of various items, all with identical keywords. Eyes and shapes and tattoos.

17 pages. That's several days of work to flag all of those listings.

What would be helpful is that if something is flagged LL AND the seller is notified with a note to fix it. If it gets flagged again their store is disabled until they do fix it. :) Automation is the way to get someone's attention. Take LL out of the equation.

Edited by Kathlen Onyx
  • Like 3