LaraX?

Rowan Amore
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 64 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

It's always been a very small market. You're talking about people who are either trying to fit Maitreya into menswear made for male bodies, wear unisex fashion (same item comes in male and female body sizes with chest support for those of us in the middle - AsteroidBox does this often), are non-binary, are trans, wear drag fashion and want access to Maitreya's large wardrobe, etc. We're a tiny group compared to the "girls out/skirts up" fashion market. 

There are a handful of stores who serve this market, but that list recently shrunk after Maitreya and V-Tech parted ways. Stores who followed V-Tech currently seem to make for Legacy and Reborn's V-Tech chest and maybe Kupra Kups (an even smaller segment wear that one). No more Maitreya at all.

Some happy news - I did see that Mug appears to be working with LaraX Flat now, but they did not re-adopt our V-Tech for obvious reasons. I dunno how to feel about that as I much prefer V-Tech over Lara Flat (skins just work more reliably - Lara Flat had nip placement issues for a bit with male skins), but that's something, at least. Mug's a super important creator in the market given how many options their clothing offers.

Oh that is good, I will be keeping an eye on them if they're doing Flat X. Hopefully it kicks off things a little, I just really like the fact Flat X actually responds to sliders in a way that seems natural vs the previous 5.3 Flat and V-Tech.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Always Incognito said:

Just pull the plaster fast and it hurts less 😌🩹❤️‍🩹

This is what I did this weekend. I needed to get out of my own head on analyzing the different bodies I have and just switched over to LaraX as best I can.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AmeliaJ08 said:

Oh that is good, I will be keeping an eye on them if they're doing Flat X. Hopefully it kicks off things a little, I just really like the fact Flat X actually responds to sliders in a way that seems natural vs the previous 5.3 Flat and V-Tech.

Here''s their Flickr if you want to see what they've got so far - 

MugSL

I actually haven't tried FlatX on yet at all. I'm just waiting to see what that market does before deciding anything. 

Curious how FlatX handles male skins now, but I'll wait before I start playing with all that again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
Just found it on discord:

Proposed Change to FlatX - Tell us what you think! We are considering a change for the Flat Chest version of LaraX. If you are a Flat Chest user, or a creator, we would love to hear your opinion. In this poll we also explain about the change: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLNtG3okfI_s7NR5NbYQrYyolOava2CIvmvdu0LR9I_q6QRQ/viewform
Google Docs
This is about an optional update for the LaraX Flat Chest, to make the chest static. Please share your preferences if you are a user of, or a designer creating for the Maitreya LaraX Flat Chest."

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 64 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.