New Estate settings!

Alexa Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 286 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Lindens

Happy Friday friends!

For those of you who follow me on Twitter, you’re familiar with my random polls & silliness but also teasing out upcoming project work and features.  

Being the Jira loving fool I am, I love picking through your feature requests and ideas.  As a resident myself, I also find things I want to change to make our lives and experiences easier.  Things like increasing the size of the Marketplace shopping cart from 10 to 99 to setting the default Marketplace search result to return 96 instead of 12.  

Last month I teased out some upcoming changes for Estate Managers

675c3d48bbb5c0ca2dcb2083f97645ce.png.6999396b47da81293433e55086d472ef.png

I’m happy to announce that next Wednesday these changes will go to the RC channels.  If all goes well, the server changes will go to the entire grid the following week!

To access these new controls you’ll need to download our new project viewer here. I hope this helps with your land management! A big shout out to Rider & Leviathan Linden for being my partners in crime for finding ways to improve your world!

Have a great weekend & be good to each other!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 6

• Lindens
1 minute ago, Teresa Firelight said:

first two sound wonderful. What is summertime blues?

It's the internal name for this simulator release. I've always had internal names for the simulator releases, but I've only recently started using them publicly.  People seem to be better able to follow if I use names like "Summertime Blues", "Spring Flowers" or "Bugsmash" instead of numbers like 563, 572 or eleventy-eleven. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 286 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.