SL20B Ready!!!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 336 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't even celebrate my own birthdays in RL.
So don't expect me to do a happy dance now.  I'll go there to see a few things, but no big deal for me really.

I hope LL will show a new Belli theme or surprise us with the nux avatars or both.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

20 years and still going strong. Fantastic achievement in this modern play 'n toss away age. Kudos to all concerned, from Phil to the very latest sign up. Here's to at least 20 years more !

Edited by rasterscan
  • Like 7

51 minutes ago, rasterscan said:

20 years and still going strong. Fantastic achievement in this modern play 'n toss away age. Kudos to all concerned, from Phil to the very latest sign up. Here's to at least 20 years more !

Yeah absolutely.
When the Sansar debacle was unfolding, I thought that its end was really near.
But now LL is developing a serious attempt of a smartphone viewer, I'm pretty optimistic for the future of the platform.

20 more years!

history-of-toast-drinks-5931-473e6d7274e

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 6

I find it a bit hard to keep track of the SLB events this time. I wondered when the opening ceremony was, and after some searching I found https://second.life/birthdaycalendar .. had this always been a thing? If I'm not mistaken, the big events used to be promoted in the normal calendar ( https://second.life/calendar ) What about events like, for example, "Meet the moles"? If it's present in the birthdaycalendar then I have no chance to find it because it's packed with music stuff. It would be better if those events kept being promoted in the normal calendar..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 336 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.