Manage subscriptions (ads) are broken again

Jasmina Weezles

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 397 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Most of my ads disappeared from the category "Home and Garden'" again. Precisely, all except one. MP search is still broken.
I have to ask myself do they have someone who is really able to solve this problem. MP does not work regularly for more than a month. I can't put my life on pause while they "improve" MP.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

okay, I try to explain what Arwen (sorry Arwen that I post this now but I think is very important) got as Support for her Jira (and there I post and in my own Jira diff. examples with Arwen and other, what kind of Problems diff. Merchants have)

Not only for me or us, cause Merchants who don't post here contact me in SL and ask why the support from MP Team to the Merchants is this time so bad.

Arwen's Jira is closed now from Spidey Linden - like my first Jira too. The Answer from Spidey at all was: "In this case, this is intended behavior" and can be read

in full length here: "https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-233672

"In this case, this is intended behavior" (in this Jira we postet example about the Mess in all the diff. Listings in our MP Stores, about the Issue to use "Quick Fill", about the missing Top-Selling Lists from Point in Merchant that doesn't play not anylonger any role in our MP Stores and shows only Mess for Customers ...

To read this from Spidey and that the Jira is closed - feels the same like a kick in our Ass. Thank you! 

@Tommy Linden again my question to you: you said "please open Tickets, open Jira..." and we did and HERE you see what we mean: no matter what we do, it will be closed!"

And all we have is over 5 weeks this Mess I drop in Attachment: ten years old seasonal Stuff .... and much more mess .. loosing sales, paying charges for the small sales we had at MP and should wait quiet.  Thank you for showing the badest Support I ever notice from LL in over 14 years having a Shop.

CJ Creations March-31 Store under Relevance.png

Edited by Caren Jewell
  • Thanks 2

This issue with ads disappearing had been fixed (I thought) a couple weeks ago. They must have fiddled with a number of aspects of the MP earlier this week because not only are ads messed up again, but they have now confused "Relevance" sort with "Newest" sort. As Caren mentions above, the JIRA I filed regarding it was closed as expected behavior. I don't know how it can be expected when it is just so obviously wrong.

The disappearing ad issue is a serious one that deserves a new JIRA (if it hasn't been created already).

• Thanks 1

Earlier today I've purchased 8 listing enhancements/marketplace ads, but on report I can see only one 🤔. I can see them in Featured tab, but they are not listed in report.

Plus, looks like there is even more ads from other categories on Animations landing page, beside bunch of furniture now we have texting huds 😵

yes RohanRaven. And I checked tons of other Merchants at MP today and don't think that they realy notice all that they have more "Demos" and old Stuff on their first Sides as before. If you check under "Merchants" in MP the Top Selling List and try to find the Stuff like before at your sides infront - you will find nothing like this as before the Mess starts End of February

This listing enhancements bug has affected me significantly over the past two months too.

From the Status page:

We have some important upgrades planned for our database back end.

I sincerely hope the upgrade includes a fix for the ads, because that 14-day free listing enhancement as compensation is not much of a compensation either, now that it's still all borked.

Unreal. We've been waiting over a month for fixes to the mountain of JIRAs, support tickets, and forum posts to fix everything from incorrect sorting (relevance and best selling) to the listing enhancements. What are they thinking? There's got to be a blog post coming to explain what changes they DID make...

Same is happening  for my listing, The same happened before in the last listing I did when this blew up. I manually put in the link it gives for the link instead of clicking the hyperlink in the post on the vendor portal, and it goes to a product not made by me. I seriously do hope I am not paying for someone else's ad. Sent in ticket yesterday, not responded yet.

03-Vendor product that isnt mine but is the link given in vendor portal.jpg

04-Vendor product link link side by side.jpg

01-Vendor portal link.jpg

02-Vendor product link.jpg

Everything is the same my rev page only changed once... Back to normal then went back to the way it was. Was actually thinking maybe the samething would happen to the listings too. That didnt happen. Then I go through all the pages and find out someone stole my picture then sold a fake bed and knocked me out of my listing to the 10th page and his was on the first one... This day sucks man... 

• Sad 2

Bit of good new. As of the past hour, I actually am seeing the 'Impressions for last Day/Week' slowly trickling up. When I refresh the front page, though, I keep seeing the same old set of ads that have been showing up throughout this whole broken ad ideal. Don't know if that's a browser cache thing or some location-dependent phenomenon.

Edited by Arduenn Schwartzman
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 397 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.