What Looks Hot on a Girl/Female/Woman

Mayalily

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4692 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Mayalily wrote:

Since there was thread about what looks hot on a guy, I thought let's do one about what looks good on a female (human avatar).

No fair saying no clothes please.

Okay, let it roll....

Definitely need some clothes, although less is often more. Ask any pole dancer what nets more tips. Dancing w/o clothes or dancing with just the right amount to titillate the imagination. I saw your avatar in another thread. She looked pretty hot. You probably get a lot requests for teh sect.

I was raving yesterday with my friend at a club and to me she looked smoking. Shorts, long legs, high heels, bare-midriff top, long dark hair. She thought she looked too slutty though and switched to something more conservative. She gave me brain burn; her image has been seared into my memory.

A sweet smile..

and a tied shirt with nothing underneath and hot pants..

or a t shirt with no bra... (well thats more for RL maybe..)

ah! and heels.. we love them..

or Lanas last pic on the vanity thread.. that acrobatic pose and her smile just killed me..

Also an elegant dress, those that take womens sensuality to the top..

But you girls have so many options, or its mabye that we are easy to please.

• Like 1

That's just what she was wearing. She probably would have looked good with blonde hair too. This avatar fascinates me. I can here this voice whispering in the back of my head. You know the one I'm writing about? The mean one, saying "Randall, she's way too hot for you..."

hot.png

I'm taking notes here....

1. No bra
2. Wet T-Shirt
3. Heels
4. Shorts/Hot pants - the shorter the better, possibly nothing at all.
5. Bare-midrift
6. Long Hair - of any colours
7. Feline eye shapes
8. All of the above done in the most elegant manner

This is too easy!!! Guys, you have got to be more challenging than this.... what about cleavage? Butt-Cracks? Puff hair? Tattoos? Jewelry? Nail Colours? Body piercing? Breast size? Butt Size? Calf size?

(We can discuss about brain, intelligence and humor on another thread... )

Do you want to hear what men really like, or what we think woman like to hear? <wink>

Men are a bit like scripts. Take a script and put in a prim, and the prim behaves wildly different depending on the script. That is, the appearance of the prim doesn't matter all that much, it's what inside that counts. That's why most men are not too concerned with their appearance.

Women in contrast are more like the prim or the textures that are placed on the surfaces thereof. If only men were around, SL would like a bunch of plywood boxes zooming around, doing insane stuff. If only women were around, it would just be pictures of flowers of trees and ballroom dancing.

Nevertheless, add this your list:

9) An attitude. Too many women get all excited about nothing and then partner it. Realize your own power. Act like you're the kind of woman that every man wants.

• Like 1

women are hot when they are as feminine as possible, that they dont try to look like teenage boys, short hair and no curves, many try to reduce their hips or their breast, dont do that, you get more dull with that, your curves are the beauty that nature gave you, and no one appreciates it more than men, because we are genetically designed to admire you. dont reduce them, enhance them.

a small waist of course, because it contrasts better with the hips and bust, making them look more generous, thats why the hour glass shape is more attractive.

skirts and dresses makes a woman look hot, with just a slight make up, i really prefer to look at their natural beauty than at some mask that dont give you much of an idea whats under it.

less clothing of course makes you hot, because there is less objects interfering between us and the most prettiest thing in your look, yourself. women admire what they are wearing, while men admire whats under all that.

i dont know what the deal is with trying to be tall, wearing high heels to make the legs look longer, you look so cute being smaller, delicate, tall takes the cute away and makes you look rough.

be as feminine as possible, that makes you hot

Someone posted and then deleted their post before I could complete my reply. I wanted to address some of the points in the reply. I have removed the deletor's name, so they need not be embarrassed.

Ass-crack. LOTS of asscrack. The more the better. In fact make it go to below the ass itself.

No. Maybe some with short jeans or something, but in general no.

Giant boobs. Prim boobs if possible. With so much jiggle she could be an NBA allstar bouncing those things across the court.

Yes, they should be there, but don't get carried away with the size.

Super long spider thin legs. Preferably the legs alone should be 5' tall.

Yes, long legs are nice, but not spider thin.

Ballons for buttocks. With so much top-shelf you could open a hotdog stand up there. Preferably so much its distorted and blocky looking.

No, a big butt is not attractive.

Giant pouty lips. Put Mick Jagger to shame - he's a wannabe next to her.

Yes, I like pouty.

Blond. Has to be blond.

No, and you might consider red hair.

Heels that add another meter to the height. At least.

Heels are good, but not always. Sneakers can be cute or flat-heeled snow boots.

Short arms. If they go past her boobs, they're too long.

No, don't be ridiculous. Finally, don't forget to get an AO with some cute animations. I heard anime AOs were good.

Oh Willow, that was just too funny!  Yes, I'm beginning to think I could have done without an education and speak Cantonese to an Italian and it wouldn't matter as long as I have boobs. 

@Randall.  I have skinny long legs in RL and many think my legs are beautiful.  Thank you very much.  So there!  I also have long skinny arms.  It's called being thin boned Randall and there is nothing wrong with thin boned women. 

I don't know if you want advice from men only?

I replied in the other thread, about What look hot on a guy?, that it is nice to look "right" for the occasion. It's wonderful to wear stiletto heels and lots of makeup, but I prefer women/female avatars that kick of their shoes when they go for a swim and don't go swimming in 6 inch steel heels. It ruins the immersion. And on a sandy beach, espadrillos, sandals, wedges.

I am sure many men shake their head and say that heels is sexy, wear them all the time, they never thought it was strange to use pumps in the pool.  ;)

Also trying too hard to look badass. Wear a face full of piercings, a pissed off grumpy mouth, eyes so narrow that they are thin slits and no chin - it is almost an uniform look. You are not a rebel when the majority dress like you. Same with sexy look. Don't try so hard.

Body fat, gravity and saddle bags are no-no words in RL. But in SL, if you dare to add on a bit on these sliders, you will improve your shape a lot.  Saddle bags gives your hips a smooth curve, gravity add on realism to the breasts and give them a natural tear formed shape instead of hard orbs. Body fat smooth out the jagged avatar mesh. You can have a thin shape even with body fat, I have 10 and I would not look thinner. http://www.flickr.com/photos/27764102@N02/5773376254/in/photostream

• Like 1

Marianne asked:  I don't know if you want advice from men only?

Mayalily responds to Marianne:  Anyone can answer. 

I remember as a little girl thinking my Mom looked beautiful in her heels when she'd dress up to go out with my Dad and then I'd try to walk in them and fall over.  So, I could even say what I think looked hot on my Mom and no I'm not attracted to my Mother in a way people would think.  Didn't you ever think even you Mom and Dad looked good in something?  I think my Mom is very beautiful! 

Thread is open for anyone.

I like it, but a little less colorful. Say replace the shirt with a black oversized turtleneck sweater and replace the bubblegum with a cigarette. Also try to be sarcastic and you've got it. 

A few other looks I like:

1) Sexy cat, like Wildcat Furse. I'm with Marianne on this. I don't like the face piercings.

2) Elf ears. I very much like Ishtara's avatar. His ears are pierced many times, but the rings are small so you don't notice them. I say lose the piercings all together. Pointed ears should not be defaced.

3) A girl in a Star Trek uniform that looks like a Vulcan named Polaris (cool name for a woman).

Hi Mayalily. 

I'm a RL woman, and what I think looks hot on other women is the same thing that looks hot on men. 

Intelligence, confidence, and joie de vivre... 

Other than that, the variations of female sizzling hotness, spans the spectrum for the physical superficial aspects.  Women have so many options and come in so many delicious flavors.  I see woman all the time that I find attractive, and I'm 99% straight...   : )

I agree with Celestiall's statement on intelligence and confidence.

True, appearance does amount to some things to some, and there are those out there in RL and SL who are shallow to base all of their attention and affection on looks alone, most people prefer the dialogue and interaction of who they speak to.

I have a friend who buys me gifts every time he logs on, telling me how he enjoys my company, how I make his day better, and how fortunate he is that he met me on SL, he stated that it was not my looks that caught his heart but how we got along together. We first met in a crowded social place and I was an egg or some grey figure when we met, what I looked like when i finally rezzed was an "added benefit" in his own words.

The same goes for some of my female friends who said the same thing.

All men can't get everything they want, unless the men are willing to buy the specific outfits + accessories for the females.

If the girl has most of the stuff they like, it is fortunate for the man he found someone that fits most of the bill.

A little imperfection or two (i.e my colorful top, wildcat's face piercing, Ishtara's earrings) are good to have, they show diversity, creativity and originality.

Face it, Randall, you love how we (myself, Wildcat and Ishtara) look no matter what...LOL :womanwink:

ME !

I'm attracted to women with long hair, straight or wavy, brunettes and blondes. The professional business woman in a tight skirt, knee high not mini, looking for sexy not bimbo. As this thread may attract women readers I should explain. A mini skirt business suit ruins any illusion that she might actually be in a business other than romance. Women in miniskirts are hot. Mini skirt bridal gown or funeral dress is not hot. I'm going to continue my list.   

Women who wear all matching outfits. That hair band thing they wear in their hair, I like that look. earrings on her ears only; imagine that. I know, real plain jane.

Her skin has a glow like honey, her hair is long and silky and flows with the wind. Her eyes are wide and bright with curiosity, her gaze is deep and sincere. Graceful, elegant, charming and witty, warm and welcoming, her presence is captivating. To place her on a pedestal you would have to take her down from where she already stands.  

Kascha Matova wrote:

Any questions? :matte-motes-big-grin-squint:  :matte-motes-delicious:  :matte-motes-evil-invert:

I don't get it. This thread is about what looks hot on a woman. Are you saying a man looks hot on a woman? Or are you saying that deep inside every man is a secret desire for another man? Perhaps you intended to post this in the other thread about what looks hot on a man, which is black eyeliner, an earring and a vest open to show some cleavage as in the image in your post.

Randall Ahren wrote:

Kascha Matova wrote:

Any questions? :matte-motes-big-grin-squint:  :matte-motes-delicious:  :matte-motes-evil-invert:

I don't get it. This thread is about what looks hot on a woman. Are you saying a man looks hot on a woman? Or are you saying that deep inside every man is a secret desire for another man? Perhaps you intended to post this in the other thread about what looks hot on a man, which is black eyeliner, an earring and a vest open to show some cleavage as in the image in your post.

Sorry. It's more of a continuation of something that started in another thread. The guy whose picture it is will probably be laughing hysterically at me in a PM soon after he sees it and the others who were in on that thread will get a giggle out of it too. Just ignore it - a little goofing is all it was.

Edit : To answer your question, that particular man would look great on a woman. Ohh la la!

Sounds like my business suit avatar when I was applying for a Vice Principal position at a high school sim.

Wavy dark hair, earrings, black business suit with full-length dark hose, dark shoes, red top under the black topcoat, knee-length skirt, and yes killer eyes.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4692 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.