Genus, lelutka, genesis Heads

Scylerr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 546 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Scylerr said:

What causes your head,, to look like it's melting, or something??? I need an answer 

Well, if you're using an EvoX skin on anything other than a Lelutka Head in EvoX mode, it will look like this...

EvoEvoXOopsHelpBrokenSkin.jpg.528169bc3828df2e9a9e8c8bba8656fa.jpg

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

If you are wearing a head from Lelutka, Catwa etc and have not added an alpha for your system head to hide it, the two will be merged together and look awful.

It's not merged,,, but melting,,, the cheeks are weary,, n the lips to they look like they r dripping 

As a former Genus head user - I am just throwing this out there because of my past experiences with the brand. Maybe they can still help you. The Genus heads when I still used them had a variety of bugs with their animation that made them a bit of a meh experience. The two most prominent bugs were:

Crashed out face animation - The animation can at times freeze in a very weird way. It tends to look like an imitation of Edward Munch's famous picture "The Scream". For me it almost always happened after extended use of Local Chat with the Type Override active. Especially when it fights with other AOs it tends to glitch out. I found the only fix was to deactivate the typing override. Maybe someone else has got a different solution. If it happens - you may need to check your viewer for a function to stop animations and undeform the avatar.

Weird eye movements - basically the eyes roll all the way back and your avatar looks like something out of Constantine or Exorcist. I can't quite remember the fix for it - I think it had something to do with limiting eye motion in your viewer and there's also a sort of addon script on the marketplace? Found it: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Eye-Roll-Stuck-Animation-Fix-for-mesh-heads/21060074

This is mostly just guessing as you didn't offer a picture yet - once you do I'll check again but maybe this helps you already.

• Like 2

On 12/8/2022 at 5:34 PM, ValKalAstra said:

As a former Genus head user - I am just throwing this out there because of my past experiences with the brand. Maybe they can still help you. The Genus heads when I still used them had a variety of bugs with their animation that made them a bit of a meh experience. The two most prominent bugs were:

Crashed out face animation - The animation can at times freeze in a very weird way. It tends to look like an imitation of Edward Munch's famous picture "The Scream". For me it almost always happened after extended use of Local Chat with the Type Override active. Especially when it fights with other AOs it tends to glitch out. I found the only fix was to deactivate the typing override. Maybe someone else has got a different solution. If it happens - you may need to check your viewer for a function to stop animations and undeform the avatar.

Weird eye movements - basically the eyes roll all the way back and your avatar looks like something out of Constantine or Exorcist. I can't quite remember the fix for it - I think it had something to do with limiting eye motion in your viewer and there's also a sort of addon script on the marketplace? Found it: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Eye-Roll-Stuck-Animation-Fix-for-mesh-heads/21060074

This is mostly just guessing as you didn't offer a picture yet - once you do I'll check again but maybe this helps you already.

Thank you 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 546 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.