New Men's Body. Let's guess how much buy-in they'll get.

Blaise Glendevon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 137 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Lybra is rigging for CZ Slim. They have updated some previous releases to include CZ sizes, such as the Hugo. (Get redeliveries if you previously brought any of their shoes.)

This weekend special they have Robin Summer sneakers on offer. $L75 per color. Pride edition is $L50.

ROBIN SUMMER PACK • SATURDAY SALE

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Eddy Vortex said:

Lybra is rigging for CZ Slim. They have updated some previous releases to include CZ sizes, such as the Hugo. (Get redeliveries if you previously brought any of their shoes.)

This weekend special they have Robin Summer sneakers on offer. $L75 per color. Pride edition is $L50.

ROBIN SUMMER PACK • SATURDAY SALE

Thanks, people keep posting female stuff in a thread about a "new men's body"! I've come to trust that your posts will be on topic, thanks again! (It's just confusing when I go to see the "new men's body" thread and someone else posted a bunch of women's stuff.)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Thanks, people keep posting female stuff in a thread about a "new men's body"! I've come to trust that your posts will be on topic, thanks again! (It's just confusing when I go to see the "new men's body" thread and someone else posted a bunch of women's stuff.)

Just a note on this - the womens clothing being posted usually comes with a male fit. More common for the Anatomy body, but on rare occasion, I see stores do it for Legacy Male and Jake, as well. Shoes especially, but sometimes skirts/tops/dresses/corsets.

It's not AS common as I'd like, but it makes my lil heart squeeeee when I do run across it.

Though if you mean the post above, I believe that was meant for the Anatomy thread. I don't see a CZ fit in there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Though if you mean the post above, I believe that was meant for the Anatomy thread. I don't see a CZ fit in there.

It's a bit unfortunate that the title of this thread doesn't mention the name of the body, I can see how easy it'd be for someone to confuse this thread for anatomy if they aren't being careful since cz slim is no longer the newest.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 6/18/2023 at 2:46 PM, Ze Helix said:

It's a bit unfortunate that the title of this thread doesn't mention the name of the body, I can see how easy it'd be for someone to confuse this thread for anatomy if they aren't being careful since cz slim is no longer the newest.

Yeah, I often go back and read the first post to remind myself it's about the "CZ Slim" body, which was "new" not that long ago.

3 hours ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Anyone doing suits for the CZ Slim more like the Deadwool or Cold Ash cuts?

I really dislike the Mazzaro pants and lack of socks with their shoes.

If your alpha game is on point and you're comfortable wearing things your body has no business wearing, you can squeeze CZ Slim into some Legacy M fits.

Try Native Urban and Hoorenbeek. Demo Legacy Male fits on CZ. Have a bunch of alphas ready (this body really needs a HUD, which is the main thing that keeps me from buying it).

Elementtare is another option, but they aren't as stiff and polished as the other two (which is actually my preference - I like relaxed suits). They're a bit closer to Mazzaro. In fact, I was just about to drag my Maitreya butt there to grab some of their weekend sale stuff.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Manly Weekend offerings this weekend:

Altgard Neo Shorts, $L50 for each color:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lanisha/129/91/835

ALTGARD.jpg

Virote Jhony Set, $L60 each color:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Marvel Retreat/102/147/445

VIROTE-scaled.jpg

Rowers Oliver Pants, $L70 for each color:
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Moonwall/84/88/32

ROWERS3.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 137 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.