13 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I'm wondering if I don't already have an animation like that.. lol

Lmao, I could probably find something for human heads if I looked around the grid hard enough, but I was thinking more for my frog or fantasy heads. Regular anims don't work too effectively on those since they're shaped so differently. Eyes all in a different place and whatnot.

I went ahead and asked BeSpoke if something like that is possible. They're in the middle of a big animation update to mocap and as far as I know, every head's getting new anims, so now's the time to ask for something ridiculous. 😂 I'll find out if they think it's possible or nah, lol.

And now I'm cracking up at the thought of a poor animator sitting there in front of their PC trying to get their eyes to do that so they can record it, LOL. 😂😂🤣

Peeve: Mocap equipment is too expensive. Omg, imagine if I could get my hands on that myself?! SL would be SO petty.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Peeve: Hearing in one of my groups that the skin fair starts in two minutes and not being ready to go..

I haven't even thought of what I'm gonna wear yet! \o/

Something that will get attention, make people ask "omg, where did you get your skin?"

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Wait wut? I heard it starts in two days...

283de1508558a34214018e03e271a6d7.gif

Unless maybe they did a typo and got me all hopped up for nothing.. hehehe

ETA: I just checked and it was a mod in the skinnery group, So now I gatta go look! \o/

Edited by Ceka Cianci

3 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Unless maybe they did a typo and got me all hopped up for nothing.. hehehe

ETA: I just checked and it was a mod in the skinnery group, So now I gatta go look! \o/

Keep me posteeeeeeeeeed!

Not that I need skins or anything. Just super curious if the body I'm waiting for is dropping at this event. 

Edited by Ayashe Ninetails
Added stuffs
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Keep me posteeeeeeeeeed!

Not that I need skins or anything. Just super curious if the body I'm waiting for is dropping at this event. 

This is what I found..

SKIN FAIR - March 2023

Start Date: 
Mar. 10th 2023
End Date: 
Mar. 27th 2023

Is it already the 10th on the other side of the world maybe ?  I'm more confused now.. hehehe
Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Haha 1

Just now, Ceka Cianci said:

This is what I found..

SKIN FAIR - March 2023

Start Date: 
Mar. 10th 2023
End Date: 
Mar. 27th 2023

Is is already the 10th on the other side of the world maybe ?  I'm more confused now.. hehehe

Yup, I think it's starting the 10th, which would play into the "in two days" I read last night.

Dangit! More waiting. Unless there's an early sneak peek or somefin.

• Like 1

Yup, I think it's starting the 10th, which would play into the "in two days" I read last night.

I'm gonna see if slurls show up or something.. I need closure like right now! \o/

hehehe

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

That's what it said in another group.. I guess the first group was LOGO and I thought it was Skinnery.. Skinnery say's Early access..

Join Juniper Events for early access @ Skin Fair 2023, March 9th 9am slt, 2023..

Juniper Events is the group to join to get in early.

It might be better to wait.. all three sims look full..like 50 in each..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That's what it said in another group.. I guess the first group was LOGO and I thought it was Skinnery.. Skinnery say's Early access..

Join Juniper Events for early access @ Skin Fair 2023, March 9th 9am slt, 2023..

Juniper Events is the group to join to get in early.

Ohhhhh early access. Doable! I could've sworn I was in that group, but I can join again.

BTW, Inithium's brand new body is out for preorder at the Inithium event right now. No demo tho (what?????), and it's 3,000L if you preorder. Arrives March 31 for preorders, April 7th open to the public.

NO DEMO THO? Wheeee, peeve!

• Like 2

Ohhhhh early access. Doable! I could've sworn I was in that group, but I can join again.

BTW, Inithium's brand new body is out for preorder at the Inithium event right now. No demo tho (what?????), and it's 3,000L if you preorder. Arrives March 31 for preorders, April 7th open to the public.

NO DEMO THO? Wheeee, peeve!

It'll have to be a game changer for me to buy another body.. I'm already back on my maitreya  just because of not having to dig so hard for things to wear.. hehehe

• Like 1

It'll have to be a game changer for me to buy another body.. I'm already back on my maitreya  just because of not having to dig so hard for things to wear.. hehehe

Not being able to demo it before placing a preorder is wild, though. I didn't stay around to check out the kiosks, so I have no idea if any of the clothing there is made for it, either. I'm not budging until I see a big ole wardrobe! 

• Like 1

Not being able to demo it before placing a preorder is wild, though. I didn't stay around to check out the kiosks, so I have no idea if any of the clothing there is made for it, either. I'm not budging until I see a big ole wardrobe! 

Ya, soon the MP and flickrs will be filled with pre order adds because others see them doing it..LOL

Ya, soon the MP and flickrs will be filled with pre order adds because others see them doing it..LOL

Oof.

Just peeked at Seraphim. Yup, some items are in its size (it's the Khara body, and looks very slender. Very pretty from the photos, but ya know). The clothing's got demos, but you won't have any demo to try the demo on with, so that's still a nope for me right now.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Oof.

Just peeked at Seraphim. Yup, some items are in its size (it's the Khara body, and looks very slender. Very pretty from the photos, but ya know). The clothing's got demos, but you won't have any demo to try the demo on with, so that's still a nope for me right now.

Peeve: I just looked at the shopping guide for the fair and they need to change the name.. It's more accessories and makeup and shapes  and tattoos and things than it is skins..

Last year was skins skins skins, then you had the accessories section below that.. Now it just looks overtaken with more of the other..  That kind of took the wind out of my sail..

https://juniperevents.net/skin-fair/sf-2023/shopping-guide/

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

Peeve: I just looked at the shopping guide for the fair and they need to change the name.. It's more accessories and makeup and shapes  and tattoos and things than it is skins..

Last year was skins skins skins, then you had the accessories section below that.. Now it just looks overtaken with more of the other..  That kind of took the wind out of my sail..

https://juniperevents.net/skin-fair/sf-2023/shopping-guide/

Omg, do I see new heads? Lel? AND CATWA???? Catwa liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiives (too pricey for my blood these days, tho, sadly, even with the 25% off). Drat. It's so pretty, too.

Lemme look at the rest of the stuffs and see what you're talmbout Willis...

Okay yeah, see...you could make an argument for heads, bodies, and tattoos being there, mayyyybe makeup, but the shapes and all the rest...what in the absolute...

Nah, this is pretty bad. I agree with you on that. Peeeeeve.

• Like 2

Skin Fair has been heading down the "everything but skins" hole for a couple of years now.  Used to be, ALL of the big skin stores were at the fair. Now? Not so much.   If they didn't fill up the slots with makeup, tattoos, and shapes, the place would be half (or more) empty. 

Same thing has been happening at Hair Fair too.  You rarely see the top hair stores at Hair Fair recently, so they fill up the space with hair accessories.   

Why the disappearance of the big names in these events? They know they can rely on their reputation to make sales?  The events charge too much for a booth?  They don't want to donate a certain percentage to the charity?  Gah, I remember when Hair Fair was THE EVENT of the year. It was difficult to get into, and the lag was a nightmare, but the builds were amazing. The big names were always there.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Lysistrata Szapira said:

Skin Fair has been heading down the "everything but skins" hole for a couple of years now.  Used to be, ALL of the big skin stores were at the fair. Now? Not so much.   If they didn't fill up the slots with makeup, tattoos, and shapes, the place would be half (or more) empty. 

Same thing has been happening at Hair Fair too.  You rarely see the top hair stores at Hair Fair recently, so they fill up the space with hair accessories.   

Why the disappearance of the big names in these events? They know they can rely on their reputation to make sales?  The events charge too much for a booth?  They don't want to donate a certain percentage to the charity?  Gah, I remember when Hair Fair was THE EVENT of the year. It was difficult to get into, and the lag was a nightmare, but the builds were amazing. The big names were always there.

That's the same thing that happened with the events.. Now events are like the old malls where you had a few of the really good creators for the attraction and then the filler stores tailgating them..