Wanna Laugh and make some Lindens

mermaides Camino

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 615 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone, I am looking for people for my Halloween sim clown section. Who can commit to 9 hours min 3days min a week to scare people in the clown section of my Halloween sim?  It's a one-month gig. October 1 to November 1. Pay is  100l an hour and a bonus for any tips made in that area during your shift. You keep 50 percent as well... Of course, Avitar and costume will be provided. You can Instant Message me in-world if you are interested or for more Details. Mermaides Camino. Happy Halloween.

Edited by mermaides Camino

50 minutes ago, mermaides Camino said:

Hi everyone, I am looking for people for my Halloween sim clown section. Who can commit to 9 hours min 3days min a week to scare people in the clown section of my Halloween sim?  It's a one-month gig. October 1 to November 1. Pay is  100l an hour and a bonus for any tips made in that area during your shift. You keep 50 percent as well... Of course, Avitar and costume will be provided. You can Instant Message me in-world if you are interested or for more Details. Mermaides Camino. Happy Halloween.

LoL nope if I commit a work day to you you gotta pay me at least min wage and in my state that is 15.00 an hr… good luck tho’   Lolol only keep 50% of tips lololollll

Edited by LittleSparrow Skydancer
That is 15.00 usc
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, mermaides Camino said:

Just think about it, would YOU work for 100 L an hour?  That is a good price for camping, but not for being in front of a screen

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, karenx0 said:

Now now guys, L$ 100/hour may not be a lot, but let's appreciate that he/she just want to have fun. Let SL be SL for some ppl without RL butting in with the laws. :) 

Seems like a perfect job for newer residents since avatar/costume is provided for them.  Not a whole lot of other skills required aside from a sense of humor?  

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 615 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.