Will you offer new designs for the Vendor Systems?

BambiChicque

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 611 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ever since I bought the huge pack from CasperVend (I hate to say this), I really have not liked the plain style of vendors and have searched forever for one that is unique for my taste and style and one of which I could retexture.  I know there are several Designers that do offer this, but really it's only a few.  Yes, I do like their work and have purchased a couple, but still haven't used them because they just didn't match my store or the event I was in.  I've looked for Goth and Fantasy styles. Offering this would make my day! (Hello Patch!) xoxo Bambi

Hi Bambi!

I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but CasperVend vendors are very customisable! There are already many different third party vendor designs and styles (some of which can be seen in the 3rd party area of the CT store, here - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Izanagi/193/76/140)

It's completely free for creators to make new designs for vendors, and they can even distribute the script with them (though the vendors will operate in free / commission mode if the end customer doesn't also own CasperVend premium).

Inside the vendor crate (either the premium or free one), there's a box called "Customisation guide and tools" - there's a "mapping helper" script in there which can create a mapping notecard for the script to work with any vendor design.

If you need any help don't hesitate to give us a call ❤️

Edited by Casper Warden
  • Like 3

On 9/24/2022 at 10:37 AM, rasterscan said:

1 LI Vendor challenge anyone ?

Sure!

Start with this:

image.png.9ebc14bb39265c4bb758990ab19f65a2.png

Put the CasperVend script in it and resize and retexture it any way you like.

Edit: A better alternative for those who don't have dozens of sales a week: Instead of adding the CasperVend script, edit the vendor like this:

image.png.f9caefe06166ab7e28cf7e281ab52f21.png

Edited by ChinRey
  • Haha 1

On 9/25/2022 at 8:29 PM, ChinRey said:

Sure!

Start with this:

image.png.9ebc14bb39265c4bb758990ab19f65a2.png

You've never forgiven me for landing on your head that day in the sandbox have yew. They returned my platform while I was making a coffee and I fell out the sky honestly. You were doing trees at the time if I recall.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 611 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.