'PaleoQuest HUD Rezzer

Indifen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 644 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hello someone tell me why this message?
I can't proceed with the missions thank you
I have already restarted the internet, computer, used 3 viewers, and already done the test on another computer
You are being teleported because you are suspected of not wearing a PaleoQuest HUD.
This may be the case, or you may have a bad connection.
If you are not wearing a PaleoQuest HUD, this behavior is not tolerated and further action could be taken.

35 minutes ago, shireena1 said:

Às vezes você precisa estar em um grupo específico para isso, além de ter o HUD anexado, mas se não for não sei.

i just got back to paleoquest, and i can go to all levels
except in the third phase, I pressed ctrl+alt+t and saw that in the input there is an object with the name: Hud text collision
I looked at: world > asset blacklist: and I don't have anything blocked there

42 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Bem, certamente há algo lá, em cima do seu HUD. Você pode ver na imagem que você postou. Talvez seja algum tipo de tradutor?

373cfeb5c2ce21d3522ae3153354bb9c.png

when i go to paleoquest, i wear an outfit without huds, without items just avatar appearance, to stay light and avoid possible mistakes

In my case, support is checking, I have already received a response and I must wait
but I come to thank everyone who tried to help

Wonder if this is somehow related to the Portal Park problems reported in another thread.

Tried to get into Paleoquest to check it out myself but it wouldn't let me in, one portal saying there were no available destinations and the other claiming to be searching for a destination but without apparent result. Lots of avatars standing around the portals so I guess it's just full or something.

The screenshot appears to contain a Paleoquest HUD that's somehow showing two layers of hovertext, which makes me wonder if there could be two whole HUDs attached somehow.

I guess if one accidentally blocked the required experience, there'd be no way to even get into the Paleoquest region(s), so that's probably not relevant.

17 minutes ago, Qie Niangao said:

I guess if one accidentally blocked the required experience, there'd be no way to even get into the Paleoquest region(s), so that's probably not relevant.

AFAIK linden experiences are unblockable and auto-accept without the popup. Maybe I'm misremembering.

• Like 2

Most problems in Paleoquest are on the Linden side.  About 99% of the false notices in fact.  I would get that bogus message if there was lag or too many avatars nearby.  The cloud seems to have helped their lag problems.  The paleoquest HUD usually repeats on your screen every quest - so you can't read it.  I have to move the active one, and derender the inactive huds every time I run thru the quests.  I waste more time adjusting the onscreen HUD than doing a quest.  It's been this way since the beginning, so you just deal with it.  Low priority ya know...

Edited by Jaylinbridges

On 9/2/2022 at 9:30 AM, Qie Niangao said:

SInce the HUDs do not always clear onscreen, and SL adds a new HUD every quest, it is possilble to derender the active HUD by accident.  You can not play the game without a HUD, so you must return to the lobby and hope an active HUD appears again.  You figure out which HUD is active using edit to move it.  Dead HUDs dont move, but are still in the way. If you don't have the screen HUD you can't collect objects or complete a quest, so their error message also makes absolutely NO SENSE. 

Edited by Jaylinbridges
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 644 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.