Is Lara "done"?

angelikiinha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 564 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

37 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Pix please! I'm curious!

I don't have a lot of use myself for the push-up look, or prominent decolletage . . . and my boobs are on the smaller side, so the effect wouldn't be as pronounced, I suspect. But I can see it maybe being useful for period outfits.

It's more like the juicy bewbies where it's pulling in the middle rather than pulling up from the bottom..They even have one for petite there too..

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

It's more like the juicy bewbies where it's pulling in the middle rather than pulling up from the bottom..They even have one for petite there too..

Yeah. It's a pretty specialized look -- not "perky" so much as "I really need to get a better fitting bra." 😄

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Yeah. It's a pretty specialized look -- not "perky" so much as "I really need to get a better fitting bra." 😄

It's the " I've put on a few pounds but refuse to buy a bigger size bra" look.  I'm familiar with the look.  😁

• Haha 10

6 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I'd put on a few pounds if I thought it would help me fill a bra. That look is way on the far side of anything I've ever wanted.

And yet it's been a fashionable look. The Robert Cruikshank cartoon I posted above is from 1817: it's a caricature, but it is also a statement on a real fashion trend in the late Georgian era.

YOU on the other hand would be right at home as a flapper. Or in the 60s. You could be Twiggy! She was only 5'6"!

ETA: Actually . . . why don't you have any nice flapper outfits?

Could it be time for . . . some shopping?????

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I just don't like how it flattens the front like a board was pushing in on the breasts.

It may just be this top.. it's a demo of one of their tops for this addon..

It may be that I just don't like the addons altogether for myself though, so I may be bias hehehe

Maybe they have to grow on me .

RLV Setup1_001.png

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

That is what I noticed as well: it doesn't actually replicate the natural curve that a breast takes in that sort of garment?

I don't want to knock them  too much, because  not knowing how to make them myself.. It may be the best that can be done with them because they might start to cut into sharp edges in the breasts or something.. kind of like when going too big or too small things tend to go out of the bodies bounds and get goofy..

It could be the top too..  hehehe

I took the top off to see and there is just so much going on with the nippies and breasts that  couldn't tell really.. it's hard for me to put into words that will come out right trying to say what's going on..

It may look better with different tops.. This was only the first one I tried so far.

• Like 2

Just now, Ceka Cianci said:

I don't want to knock them  too much, because  not knowing how to make them myself.. It may be the best that can be done with them because they might start to cut into sharp edges in the breasts or something.. kind of like when going too big or too small things tend to go out of the bodies bounds and get goofy..

It could be the top too..  hehehe

I took the top off to see and there is just so much going on with the nippies and breasts that  couldn't tell really.. it's hard for me to put into words that will come out right trying to say what's going on..

It may look better with different tops.. This was only the first one I tried so far.

The tops I would wear it with would be mostly square cut, I think. What I'd be looking for is a bit of . . . overflow, if you know what I mean. But just a bit. If you don't get that effect, I'm not sure I see the point for myself.

• Like 1

On 8/30/2022 at 10:48 PM, Blaise Glendevon said:

The neck fix to adapt to Universal Neck works just fine.

What is "Universal Neck" ...    I had more luck with Maitreya & my old system head - now that I wear LeLutka head - I can't get rid of the seam to save my life.   Tried everything!   The neck fix from the Maitreya hud does not work (for me) at alllllll....... :(

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cali Souther said:

What is "Universal Neck" ...    I had more luck with Maitreya & my old system head - now that I wear LeLutka head - I can't get rid of the seam to save my life.   Tried everything!   The neck fix from the Maitreya hud does not work (for me) at alllllll....... :(

Update to Maitreya 5.3. There are 4 neck fit options, two for the Lelutka neck and two for previous heads.

maitreya.png

Edited by Blaise Glendevon
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

The tops I would wear it with would be mostly square cut, I think. What I'd be looking for is a bit of . . . overflow, if you know what I mean. But just a bit. If you don't get that effect, I'm not sure I see the point for myself.

There may be a sweet spot for these kinds of addons.. Like tighter cleavage and certain size breasts, buoyancy and so on, may work best..

Mine may be pushing the limits, since I go for a more wide cleavage with larger breast to get more from the buoyancy which I like more buoyancy than perk..

I may toy with them some to see if there is a sweet spot and where it is for me..

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

There may be a sweet spot for these kinds of addons.. Like tighter cleavage and certain size breasts, buoyancy and so on, may work best..

Mine may be pushing the limits, since I go for a more wide cleavage with larger breast to get more from the buoyancy which I like more buoyancy than perk..

I may toy with them some to see if there is a sweet spot and where it is for me..

For me, it would also depend on finding the right kind of dress that is also rigged for it. And that seems, frankly, unlikely.

/me sighs

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

For me, it would also depend on finding the right kind of dress that is also rigged for it. And that seems, frankly, unlikely.

/me sighs

Ya, it's new so it's probably not a good thing to rush in just yet..I'm gonna wait and see what gets made for it..

Although I just don't like a lot of addons anyways.. for my breasts I use the botched hud and can just move them around with a click.. I can get really perky or belly saggy if i want.. It doesn't do squish or anything like that, but it has a lot of good variety without having to wear deformers..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Ya, it's new so it's probably not a good thing to rush in just yet..I'm gonna wait and see what gets made for it..

Although I just don't like a lot of addons anyways.. for my breasts I use the botched hud and can just move them around with a click.. I can get really perky or belly saggy if i want.. It doesn't do squish or anything like that, but it has a lot of good variety without having to wear deformers..

I do use the Maitreya Petite add-on a lot. It's pretty well-supported, and it looks generally pretty good (although a bit perkier than I'd prefer), but it's a pain in the . . . well, not the butt exactly, to load when it's part of an outfit, because it frequently loads before the main body, which means it doesn't auto-hide the larger breasts. So, you end up detaching and re-attaching it.

I wish there were a way to turn off auto-hide, as there used to be in the old Slink bodies.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I do use the Maitreya Petite add-on a lot. It's pretty well-supported, and it looks generally pretty good (although a bit perkier than I'd prefer), but it's a pain in the . . . well, not the butt exactly, to load when it's part of an outfit, because it frequently loads before the main body, which means it doesn't auto-hide the larger breasts. So, you end up detaching and re-attaching it.

I wish there were a way to turn off auto-hide, as there used to be in the old Slink bodies.

Can you make an alpha for that part of the body that gets autohide? Or will that even work I wonder.. I mean it's getting alpha'd out so I would think that would work really..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 564 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.