Alright SLer's! Where is everyone? Need to expand friends list.

Exocet Kungler

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 673 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Alright! I've had enough! 😁 I demand my friends list gets expanded with people that love to socialize, build, do things, etc, umm etc?

As SL unfolds and brings upon more possibilities the longer I play, I find my friends list unnervingly small . This is horrible, and completeley unnacceptable for such a socialized game. I find myself reaching out to many, but for most, people don't speak unless spoken to. In response to this new revelation, I have officially resorted to pleading on these forums so that I seem desperate, and unable to help myself in any way 🤣. I ask myself only one question. Where are all the fun, laid back, laughy, not take things too seriously, kind of people on here. I can't possibly be the only one. At least I'm hoping not. 😋.

Add me!... Lets get chatting! Come on peoples. Lets blow this thing up! Show me SL isn't dead...yet

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ok, ok... I'll give it to you all you have very valid points. However! That still leaves only one problem. My friends list is small! 😁

Now since, you've all been sucked into my trap of friendship, does that mean I should be expecting invites? or that I should be sending them? lol

Gotcha!!

• Haha 1

I dunno, man. Like others have said, a short friends list doesn't mean few friends. Some of the folks I talk to/hang out with most often  aren't even on my list. So there is that.

I feel that the longer one stasy in SL the more one tends to hang out in the same environment, the same scenes. It's a shame, really, SL gets more and moe interesting the deeper you delve into it, but you'll never get that newb feeling back regarding meeting new people.

I probably spend way too much time in biker sims compared to exploring the rest of the grid, so I am just as guilty. SL is huge. Should be lots of stuff for most, just get in there and show interest.

Happy hunting!  :)

I can totally understand not wanting to have a bunch of permanent acquaintances. But, most everyone is usually an acquaintance before they are a friend.

See, the way I figure, the more I keep this thread going, the more likely one of you are going to fall prey to my trap. 😈. In essence, I am already creating a small curated set of people, with all the same features and qualities my original post was going for. 🤪 I will add to this and say I have a great set of people already starting to reach out, which is awesome. Now to keep the momentum going.

Edited by Exocet Kungler
  • Haha 1

On 6/21/2022 at 5:53 PM, Exocet Kungler said:

Ok, ok... I'll give it to you all you have very valid points. However! That still leaves only one problem. My friends list is small! 😁

Now since, you've all been sucked into my trap of friendship, does that mean I should be expecting invites? or that I should be sending them? lol

Gotcha!!

Instead of an answer, I shall gift you with but a metaphorical a box.
A box, you see, which has both answers in it.
The answer is just as much yes as it is no, so long as you don't open the box.
The only thing I can say, for certain..

Is 

Definitely maybe.

Edited by LunaRavencroft
  • Like 1

On 6/21/2022 at 1:34 PM, Coffee Pancake said:

*Gets some old wood and the craft paints*

Judge not a friends list by its size, rather by the quality of interactions it inspires.

Reminds me, there's a song about Norwegian Wood..

I guess the approach in the song, is in case "friends" do you wrong!

6 hours ago, LunaRavencroft said:

Instead of an answer, I shall gift you with but a metaphorical a box.
A box, you see, which has both answers in it.
The answer is just as much yes as it is no, so long as you don't open the box.
The only thing I can say, for certain..

Is 

Definitely maybe.

I'm about to open this said metaphorical box, with my virtual hands, because a hypothetical no, or even a hypothetical yes, doesnt really exist unless the answer is discovered. 😋

Edited by Exocet Kungler

3 hours ago, Karl Herber said:

Damn. I guess I don't qualify. Sorry.

Not to worry Karl im an equal opportunity arsehole lol. There's room for all. Rumor has it I can have 200 friends muahahah.

Edited by Exocet Kungler
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 673 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.