Linden Home Upgrade

DaisyMaeClementine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 712 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, DaisyMaeClementine said:

Hi Diamond, how do I go about redeeming the $60 you were talking about?

Everything that Persephone said....

You get the $60 back in your account as dollars by simply selling Lindens for Dollars. There is a minimum but it is only a few dollars. If you want it spendable in RL  you have to transfer it to Pay Pal or something like that... and there is an additional fee.  The most cost effective way is to leave the dollars  with Tilia and they  will get used to pay any monthly tier or/or membership fee. Personally, I usually just spend the stipend, saving me the fee of converting dollars to lindens.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

I think you have to log in the avi on a Tuesday to get the stipend, unless that has been changed.

You definitely do not have to do this. The money is automatically deposited into your account, whether or not you log in. I have alts that go months without logging in, but they get their stipends every week. I know this because I steal it from them once it's built up to a nice big total.

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 4

53 minutes ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

I think you have to log in the avi on a Tuesday to get the stipend, unless that has been changed.

as I remember is the olden days free accounts who get the L$50 stipend, who have to in at least once a week to get the L$50 for that week

14 minutes ago, Mollymews said:

as I remember is the olden days free accounts who get the L$50 stipend, who have to in at least once a week to get the L$50 for that week

Yes, but those are the only ones that have to log in to get their money.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 712 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.