What is 'under construction' in MP transaction history

DaisyDingle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 726 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I am looking through my transaction history in MP and I can see about 14 transactions that list 'under construction' under the 'status' column. It says the total order price but then it says the amount I received is zero. I can't find anything about 'under construction' status on google and I can't find a record of receiving payment for these items. If I click the order number, it takes me to the order summary page but its just empty.

Am I owed some money from LL? What's the story here?

Any help appreciated. 

Thanks

Daisy

image.png.9c68f4ae886163a8ecea556778c9a3b7.png

image.png.edb45872fed8492d956451112afb4b3a.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Coffee Pancake said:

So I looked .. and I have thousands of these. Many of them are 0L freebies, but not all.

Are people getting their product? Am I just not getting paid? Is no one getting anything?

So you don't know what it is? I am guessing my customers ARE getting what they paid for, or my regulars would have contacted me. I can see that one person  made two transactions on the same day. I have received payment from LL for one of those transactions but the one saying 'under construction' I have not. 

• Like 2

Something seems to be broken. Since last night, Transactions history gets a 504 Gateway Time-out; Favorites get So Sorry to keep you waiting error message. Other filters appear to work in the Merchant Home section. For those getting that weird "Under construction" notation in Transaction History, try pulling up Orders (Reports-> Orders) as a check - you can see Net Amount received there. Since I can't even pull up Transaction history at this point, I don't know if I have any of those "under contruction" sales, but I don't recall seeing any in my sales notifications and I don't see any in the Order history.

• Like 2

This is the response I got from my ticket: 

Thank you for contacting us to let us know that incomplete orders are showing up on your Marketplace Sales Order history. 

Under Construction orders happen when a user adds an item to their MKT Cart, but they haven't yet bought the item or removed the item from their cart. 

Since these orders are not completed, they are usually not visible in orders logs on the Marketplace. 

We have created an internal bug report for the Engineers so that they can fix the issue as quickly as possible. 

Kind Regards,

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, DaisyDingle said:

Thank you for contacting us to let us know that incomplete orders are showing up on your Marketplace Sales Order history. 

Under Construction orders happen when a user adds an item to their MKT Cart, but they haven't yet bought the item or removed the item from their cart. 

Since these orders are not completed, they are usually not visible in orders logs on the Marketplace. 

We have created an internal bug report for the Engineers so that they can fix the issue as quickly as possible. 

Kind Regards,

Mystery solved !

• Like 4

Hello,

the way it is displayed is quite uncommon, bug or not there is still a "ghost?" transaction ID.

ill still fill a ticket to be sure that not a single one transaction has been missed.

I recommend you to do same, to keep track of it.

Thanks

Edited by Amphetamine Serenity

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 726 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.