Original Lelutka Head / Brow help...

MissV82

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 810 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi SL'fers :)

I bought a different Lelutka head. (Origin) I'm happy with everything except I noticed that unlike previous updates, I can't seem to find a way to change my brow color/tint. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

47 minutes ago, MissV82 said:

I bought a different Lelutka head. (Origin) I'm happy with everything except I noticed that unlike previous updates, I can't seem to find a way to change my brow color/tint. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

You can tint your eyebrows on the following page of the head hud (see picture below). The tint panel is on the lower right endside with some pre-defined colors as well.

The whole manual can be downloaded as a PDF file on the official Lelutka website: https://lelutkasl.com/evolution-line-heads/#

Lel Head Hud.png

10 minutes ago, Isaac Ashton said:

You can tint your eyebrows on the following page of the head hud (see picture below). The tint panel is on the lower right endside with some pre-defined colors as well.

The whole manual can be downloaded as a PDF file on the official Lelutka website: https://lelutkasl.com/evolution-line-heads/#

Lel Head Hud.png

Thank you I have an original bento head not the Evo line though.

33 minutes ago, Isaac Ashton said:

You can update if you want. As far as I know, all the Lelutka heads have been updated and you can choose in the hud to still use the standard UV map (i.e. Evo) or the Lelutka specific UV map (i.e EvoX).

Thank you so much!!

2 hours ago, MissV82 said:

Oops, you bought the wrong mesh head. I don't think the Origins line is being updated, hence the much lower price on them.

58 minutes ago, Isaac Ashton said:

You can update if you want. As far as I know, all the Lelutka heads have been updated and you can choose in the hud to still use the standard UV map (i.e. Evo) or the Lelutka specific UV map (i.e EvoX).

I don't believe they update the Origin heads from Lelutka.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Oops, you bought the wrong mesh head. I don't think the Origins line is being updated, hence the much lower price on them.

I didn't want one of the new heads. Just trying to figure out brows on the old one. :)

I have the Andrea head from the Origins line.  Go to the brow section in the HUD. Click the switch to turn it on. You have choices ranging from white, blond, ginger, brown to black. The blend slider influences the opacity.

originlelutkahud02.thumb.jpg.c2754e52405857c2da8c4b6075b0c29d.jpg

To tint a custom color, click on the tint layers tab to bring up the tint box:

originlelutkahud03.jpg.887cd54b0a3c642cca4c8dcad94d3c52.jpg

Select brow under "De/Select All". Then pick a color in the rainbow colored box and click the adjacent bar to choose desired hue intensity. You should see your color pick show up in the tiny box in the selection on the left and your face.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, Eddy Vortex said:

I have the Andrea head from the Origins line.  Go to the brow section in the HUD. Click the switch to turn it on. You have choices ranging from white, blond, ginger, brown to black. The blend slider influences the opacity.

originlelutkahud02.thumb.jpg.c2754e52405857c2da8c4b6075b0c29d.jpg

To tint a custom color, click on the tint layers tab to bring up the tint box:

originlelutkahud03.jpg.887cd54b0a3c642cca4c8dcad94d3c52.jpg

Select brow under "De/Select All". Then pick a color in the rainbow colored box and click the adjacent bar to choose desired hue intensity. You should see your color pick show up in the tiny box in the selection on the left and your face.

What version is your head ??? Mine is 3.3 or 3.2 I believe. They took the brow option off of the hud completely. Frustrating 🤣

12 hours ago, MissV82 said:

What version is your head ??? Mine is 3.3 or 3.2 I believe. They took the brow option off of the hud completely. Frustrating 🤣

The 3.4 head allows you to use BoM, would mean you'd have to sacrifice any appliers you use in favour of system layers however you can use any system brows you like. i use a set from Glam Affair from when they still sold system cosmetics there are lots of other options available

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

The 3.4 head allows you to use BoM, would mean you'd have to sacrifice any appliers you use in favour of system layers however you can use any system brows you like. i use a set from Glam Affair from when they still sold system cosmetics there are lots of other options available

The bonus of BOM brows is you won't get any glitching from your hair/bangs like you can get with appliers.

Thanks you guys!! I am on the fence about BOM...I just don't want to lose all of the makeup appliers I've bought over the years.  Looks like with this particular head and update you have to either get new brows for her or just leave them as is. On the new head update the brows are included in the tattoo layer of the head there is not a specific option for just the brow area. There are options for everything else and not brows. Ugh.. lol 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 810 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.