A friend is needing help.

WereBeast Alpha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 897 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The ladies in the community will be able to provide much more specific assistance. Having said that, I'd recommend your friend to go to skin stores and see if she finds a look that pleases her. She can start at one of these stores (just a suggestion, there are other stores inworld):

Happy New Year!

8 hours ago, xxVi3perxx said:

Hello my friend is needing help on updating her Head and shape along with her skin.

Nova Head (Leltuka Evo X)

Body: Maitreya Lara

Any suggestions on skin that will work for her body and head? she likes my other friends avatar that looks like this.

Snapshot_015.jpg

If she wants a pale skin she could try Nar Mattaru. Many skin stores only offer tan and darker as skin tones.

• Like 1

7 Deadly Skins has some very pale tones. Even better, there's a daily dollarbie that you don't need to join the group for (the group is not free to join but occasionally they reduce the price to a sensible amount). If she's in the group already there's also dally lucky boards and Midnight mania. While about half the skins they do are for Lelutka (the other half are Genus), not all are Evo-X so she'll need to check which type it is.

• Like 1

7 Deadly Skins have 2 groups currently - Seven seems to be the main group - both FREE to join until tomorrow. And incredibly generous with gifts, lucky chairs, mini mania etc. And very nice skins. Today's last advent gift contains a DEW skin as far as I remember which is one of the lightest.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 897 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.