You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 907 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Edited by hbkfelix

32 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

1500k =1500*1000=L$ 1500000... not a bit overpriced?
and why is email required?

They might require email for the purpose of sending the full resolution pictures. It's not uncommon when ordering digital art commissions, so I imagine it's the same reason here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Annabell Wandsworth said:

I see you have very few photos on Instragram. Have you ever been hired to take photos in sl? If not you might want to rethink your prices to build up some references. 

Instagram is only a few pictures now but i have been hired before 

Just now, hbkfelix said:

Instagram is only a few pictures now but i have been hired before 

I assume you posted here to try to get hired. Why not flesh out your Instagram with more photos? You aren't giving potential clients much to go on.

I also wonder why you do not have anything in your profile about your services, not relating to being stepped on.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Annabell Wandsworth said:

I assume you posted here to try to get hired. Why not flesh out your Instagram with more photos? You aren't giving potential clients much to go on.

I also wonder why you do not have anything in your profile about your services, not relating to being stepped on.

why are you stalking my profile i can put what i want to on there my profile doesn't quote what im doing with employment so i would like you to never comment again on my fourm post as i feel your trying to be funny thank you  

Edited by hbkfelix

2 hours ago, hbkfelix said:

why are you stalking my profile i can put what i want to on there my profile doesn't quote what im doing with employment so i would like you to never comment again on my fourm post as i feel your trying to be funny thank you  

They were legitimate questions.  Most people would check the profile of someone they were looking to hire as well as looking over their portfolio.  It's all anyone has to go on.  I'm not saying write a book but what you have written here should also appear in your profile.  The SL forums are an extremely small group in comparison to inworld where you are more.likely to find potential clients.

Best of luck!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Annabell Wandsworth said:

As a business person and someone looking for a photographer, I have to agree with this person.

@hbkfelix I suggest not attacking potential clients, just saying.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 907 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.