π”Έπ•Ÿπ•ͺπ• π•Ÿπ•– ℕ𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕀 𝔸 𝕄𝕠𝕕𝕖𝕝 ?

iMaryJaane

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 927 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, karenx0 said:

SL models need to do a schooling inside SL. And that's how they get the role.

That's not true at all. Most if not all 'Modeling Agencies' are nothing but a scam that'll cost you Linden with nothing to show.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, So Whimsy said:

That's not true at all. Most if not all 'Modeling Agencies' are nothing but a scam that'll cost you Linden with nothing to show.

That's what my dad told me. And indeed they cost a lot.

On 10/17/2021 at 8:53 AM, Rowan Amore said:

Most merchants use their friends or their alts if they need models and bots for any in-store modeling.Β  Modeling just isn't a thing anymore like it was 10 years ago.Β Β 

I got a modeling gig a few days ago. A notice went out in a group chat asking for volunteers, and I agreed to do it. There were a couple others as well, none of us were "models" in any official way.Β 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ayeleeon said:

I got a modeling gig a few days ago. A notice went out in a group chat asking for volunteers, and I agreed to do it. There were a couple others as well, none of us were "models" in any official way.Β 

That's pretty much all the "modeling" available.Β  I've done the same for 2 furniture creators and one who makes accessories.Β  2 of those were friends and like you, the third went out in group chat.Β  Theses aren't really modeling jobs per se.Β  Just another body.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 927 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.