ill dance for tips only

avaxasher

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 961 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

im a young female looking to start a danceing career  and i wanna be paid in tips that's it so if u are looking for a dancer defiantly hire me!!!!!!!! hope to hear from anyone soon i am on 4pm to 12pm est hope to hear from someone soon :3 and im perfectly ok with danceing naked to 

Edited by avaxasher

47 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Almost all dancing jobs are tips only.  Apply to some.

I agree. If you are worried that other things will be expected, just ask.

You say you are young. That worries me for two reasons. 

One, that you are too young to be on sl, and you should not be dancing.

Two, that you posted this to try to entice employers with the prospect of hiring a barely legal dancer. FYI, they don't care about your age because this is second life, not first life.

If you are trying to tell potential employers that you are super young, gross.

I cannot think of any good reason why you posted this. You can't look at this forum without tripping over a dancer job.

Edited by Annabell Wandsworth
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, avaxasher said:

Yea none respond

Again, it could be that you have no picture in your profile and nothing is in it. Work on the profile and you might get some responses. How do they even know that you would be presentable enough to dance for their venue?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, avaxasher said:

Yea none respond

Generally, for dancer positions, some degree of emoting skills are necessary.  Are you filling out applications for the positions posted here?  If so, maybe add some emotes you might use when someone tips you.  It's not just dancing but engaging with the customers.

As @Sam1 Bellisseriansaid, a nice picture and a few words about yourself in your profile might also help.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, avaxasher said:

Yea none respond

That's because you are a week old, and that when a person's profile is empty, no profile picture, no about, no pics, the person who would look at your profile to hire you, the first that would come to their mind is that your account is no longer being used/no longer an active user.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, karenx0 said:

That's because you are a week old, and that when a person's profile is empty, no profile picture, no about, no pics, the person who would look at your profile to hire you, the first that would come to their mind is that your account is no longer being used/no longer an active user.

Right. I wouldn't hire a week old person, especially with one with attributes you describe.

I think avaxasher has good potential to be a better dancer as they proved their politeness when the other community members give constructive criticisms. I'm not in the clubbing industry so I can't hire but just letting avaxasher know, there is an adult club called "cage club" that allows "anyone" to dance in their dancing poles. I remember there are few clubs as that. But you'd build a pretty looking avatar, make your profile better as others mentioned, if possible add payment info, and chat in local to get some L$ tips. You can make good quality mash avatar using freebies, but it takes time to find them if you are new to SL.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MeshPromo said:

I think avaxasher has good potential to be a better dancer as they proved their politeness when the other community members give constructive criticisms. I'm not in the clubbing industry so I can't hire but just letting avaxasher know, there is an adult club called "cage club" that allows "anyone" to dance in their dancing poles. I remember there are few clubs as that. But you'd build a pretty looking avatar, make your profile better as others mentioned, if possible add payment info, and chat in local to get some L$ tips. You can make good quality mash avatar using freebies, but it takes time to find them if you are new to SL.

I consider constructive criticism a healthy one.. But it's also not for everyone.

3 hours ago, MeshPromo said:

Actually it doesn't matter how polite she is. She has proven that she isn't qualified for anything and has done nothing to prove otherwise (still has an empty profile) She simply wants a handout without doing any work at all. Not great attributes for an employee.

• Thanks 1

CLUB Necromancer is HIRING DJs & Hosts!

Club Necromancer - located on an ADULT SIM - is a DARK underground club: LGBTQ+, BDSM, human, vampire, lycan, goth...ALL ARE WELCOME!

We are seeking experienced DJs & Hosts that specialize in the dark side of the grid! Applications have a quick turn-around and you collect 100% of your tips. Come Raise the Dead with us!

Apply at: https://bit.ly/3fLVO4T

DiScOrD: https://discord.gg/Qrr9VrtkFH

Hop in the hearse: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Symbiotic/66/180/21

Going to contact you inworld to see if you are working yet as everyone that has the desire to work deserves a chance. What people could have done here was being more helpful instead of being so picky and judgemental. I would hire anyone willing to put in the hard work and you don't know until you try them out and learn to work at it together.

No need to reply to me here I will most likely never see it hahahaha

Look me up in my picks you will find me. Good luck finding what you are looking for we all have to start somewhere ❤️

Edited by janienz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 961 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.