Prim Increase

cloepain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 956 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hello .. i would like to increase the prims for my mainland is that possible .. because i can't find anything like this.

and if I bought the 1024 and again USD 7.00 / month 1.024 = 2048 then I would have to cancel my current 1024 mainland beforehand so that I can purchase a 2048 mainland ??

questions about questions

... I thank the support in advance for the useful answer

CHLOE

In theory, it can be done on plain Mainland and on Estates.

With Linden Homes, you're outta luck, I'm afraid.

You'd have to abandom your Linden Home to have enough available tier for a larger plot of Mainland.
Look around in the forums to learn how you can make the most out of your tier level, like group land.

yes, if you want 2048 sqm, and you have a 1024 , you'll need to sell or give up the 1024.
Tiers work with "highest owning during a billing cycle" .. so if you keep the 1024 and buy a 2048 you will go over the level of the added 1024 ( + 1024 premium) and so automaticly get billed for the $13 for that month, even owning only that for a single minute.

note: if you would use a group ( you and a alt for example) and you donate the tier level to that group, you'll be able to buy 10%  more land, without ending in a higher tier level.
[edit] as Lillith said.. this won't work for Linden Homes, you can own only one, and aren't possible to sell, or combine)
[edit 2 ] groupbonusses and tiers don't work on estate land.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cloepain said:

hello .. i would like to increase the prims for my mainland is that possible .. because i can't find anything like this.

and if I bought the 1024 and again USD 7.00 / month 1.024 = 2048 then I would have to cancel my current 1024 mainland beforehand so that I can purchase a 2048 mainland ??

questions about questions

CHLOE

If you own a 1024 in Mainland, not a Linden Home, I'd check to see if any land is for sale in your current region. Also look around your region to see if there is any abandoned land available. If you see land for sale you can purchase it and then join it to your current land to increase your LI count. If you see abandoned land, you can send in a ticket requesting to buy a 1024 parcel. I've done this myself numerous times over the years most successfully. And finally, if you don't see any land for sale or abandoned, it might be worth your while to talk to neighbors to see if any of them might want to sell a 1024 parcel. 

• Like 2

ok so far so good .. then i wasn't that wrong with what i knew ...

but look at the POINT in my REGION what is available for sale .. I didn't quite understand the explanation how to find a land on the MAP that is for sale ..

and as I suspect you can't just expand the SPACE you have acquired to MAIN LAND .. if I look around like that

that means BEFORE .. BEFORE if I increase to 2048 I would first have to give up this 1024 as I said ???? !!

Also, if you are REALLY just after more land impact points and not necessarily more space and LOVE the lot you have, you can buy land IN THE SAME REGION (sim) and the land impact for the second lot can be used  on your existing lot. You can leave the other lot empty or plant a tree or whatever. So that is an alternative in some cases. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, cloepain said:

Side note, for future reference:   We are not Support.  This is a Resident forum and the Lindens mostly just moderate it, seldom answering a post.  

If you truly ever need Support for something, you can open a ticket or try Live Chat:

Create a Support Ticket: https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

Start Live Chat: https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131005-live-chat
    Live Chat is available 9am to 5pm EST(6am to 2pm PST) every day.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 956 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.