PLEASE REPLY.

Kierra90

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1028 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Kierra90 changed the title to PLEASE REPLY.
1 hour ago, Kierra90 said:

LOOKING FOR A JOB ASAP.

1. Please stop screaming.

2. List out your skills, your experiences, your interests, and explain what kind of job you are looking for.

3. Look below your OG post, a lot people hiring, check if anything peeks your interest.

4. After checking them, you'll find how to contact them, and then message them.

5. Also by typing "Please Reply" as your post title, will hardly make anyone noticeable for you to give a job.

6. Thank you for understanding.

46 minutes ago, karenx0 said:

1. Please stop screaming.

2. List out your skills, your experiences, your interests, and explain what kind of job you are looking for.

3. Look below your OG post, a lot people hiring, check if anything peeks your interest.

4. After checking them, you'll find how to contact them, and then message them.

5. Also by typing "Please Reply" as your post title, will hardly make anyone noticeable for you to give a job.

6. Thank you for understanding.

7. do something with your profile

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, karenx0 said:

And she joined today... newcomers these days...feels like they join SL for lindens and not to explore...

The Lindens should be happy she joined!  Now, perhaps they could find something interesting for her to become engrossed in!  Oh, you mean the L$.... currency.  Hmmm....  Dunno.  I spend a lot of money using Second Life as an entertainment and communications platform.  It is neither a game to me nor is it employment.  HOWEVER, I find I give money to people that are good at what they do.  Those that attract my money are making things that tickle my fancies.  Some are playing music that I find amusing or enjoyable.  Another is creative story telling, which, is really a much deeper talent that most assume.  My favorite story teller passed on several years ago.  I have not yet found another that can fill that void.

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, Ardy Lay said:

The Lindens should be happy she joined!  Now, perhaps they could find something interesting for her to become engrossed in!  Oh, you mean the L$.... currency.  Hmmm....  Dunno.  I spend a lot of money using Second Life as an entertainment and communications platform.  It is neither a game to me nor is it employment.  HOWEVER, I find I give money to people that are good at what they do.  Those that attract my money are making things that tickle my fancies.  Some are playing music that I find amusing or enjoyable.  Another is creative story telling, which, is really a much deeper talent that most assume.  My favorite story teller passed on several years ago.  I have not yet found another that can fill that void.

Second Life for me isn't a game as well, here I found a partner, and learn a lot of things about building and texturing which helps me inspire in RL too. So in a way, not all things, but some things of SL are connected to my RL, and I am glad to be here. 😆

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1028 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.