change my preferences in adult

candygirlkim

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1020 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, candygirlkim said:

hi all sombody say to sl iam not adult but iam now sl changed my preferens in general and i cant change it in adult

please can somebody help me 

You have an adult sandbox in your picks so you've already been to an adult area.

19 minutes ago, candygirlkim said:

yes but since today i cant come to adult anymore somebody says to sl iam not an adult they change my preference in general and i cant change it

The only reason Linden Lab would change your preferences back to general is if someone reported you with chat logs of you saying you are underage.  They usually need some type of proof or people would be making reports to get people in trouble all the time.

If that is not the case, then do as @Alwin Alcottsuggested and contact support meaning file a support ticket explaining your issue.

https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/home

• Like 2

5 hours ago, candygirlkim said:

hi all sombody say to sl iam not adult but iam now sl changed my preferens in general and i cant change it in adult

I'm not entirely sure of what exactly you refer to, but if you can't find Adult places it may be that you've unticked it in your search; sometimes when I've done that on the MP it appears to have translated in-world too .. Or that I unticked it in-world by mistake, somehow.

9b36aeeb001b67533a60ef0a8a1fb3f0.png

If you can find the places but don't have access .. Well, I have no idea what the prompt for that looks like, but you'd probably have to contact support.

16 hours ago, candygirlkim said:

There is a pull-down list in my viewer.  I'm using Firestorm.  Possibly this could have been altered by accident?  It can be found in Avatar/Preferences and then in the "General" tab you should see "I want to access content rated:" and this is where the pull-down list resides.

If this is not available to you it could be a corrupt preferences file.  I have seen this specific switch locked to General because of that.  Of course you may be right and you were the target of some mischief in which case the forums are not the place to get this resolved, give them a call.

11 hours ago, BinBash said:

There is a pull-down list in my viewer.  I'm using Firestorm.  Possibly this could have been altered by accident?  It can be found in Avatar/Preferences and then in the "General" tab you should see "I want to access content rated:" and this is where the pull-down list resides.

If this is not available to you it could be a corrupt preferences file.  I have seen this specific switch locked to General because of that.  Of course you may be right and you were the target of some mischief in which case the forums are not the place to get this resolved, give them a call.

The OP did specify that someone has AR'd them to Linden Lab as underage.

The only solution to this is for the OP to raise a support ticket and send a copy of their legal ID to prove they are not underage.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1020 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.