Can anyone advise me on bringing my Final Fantasy 14 catgirl into SL? Picture

Hereafter Vortex

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1010 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Mollymews said:

Yasum for battle-ish browns

R2 for battle-ish vinyl

both R2 and Yasum only make for Maitreya last time I shopped

if you want ears that can link jewels to then Ayashi 

Yasum makes for Legacy but just on their newer things.

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Winter Dismantled said:

Thanks so much.  I'm looking at the M4 AnnieMay and Venus heads... they look likely.  

It's a project.

I'd advice getting a "normal" human brand head instead. Those Anime heads are a lot lower in features, don't tend to take normal skins very well, and are typically way out of date.

SL is full of Neko stuff. I've been a Neko in SL since 2009. One of the major problems you will face is most heads don't 'remove' the human ears well.

But for that that do, using 'bento' cat ears can still warp a hole into your head where the human ears are.

I am currently using lelutka head and ears from 'Caboodle' and a tail from 'catseye'.

I had to make my own scripts for the ears and tails and pick animations from a dozen different sources for each in order to get a 'good result'...

• Thanks 1

I would like to recommend 'static' and 'ali the beautiful and ugly'...  both stores make fantasy items for the avi.  And both stores are detail oriented to the point of being crazy.  its worth a look.  beyond that the 'static' owner is VERY good at getting back to people who may have questions.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1010 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.