How Does Your SL Look Today?

2 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

How did you record / save a movie of Second Life from your phone? 

(I have both iPad and an Android Tablet for Mobile SL, so can try either or both.)

In the google pixel, there is a recorder built in.   On my previous phone, I did use an app called "AZ Screen Recorder"  which is on the google play store, I never got around to uploading the video though.  I also went through the trouble of trying to cast my mobile screen to windows 11, what a pita that was.. I never could get it to work right unfortunately.

With pixel, it likewise is kind of annoying because I start out in portrait mode, and if I switch the phone to landscape the recording becomes tiny.  I generally play it in landscape mode, because I like being able to see things around me 🤣 I might try to use AZ screen recorder again, because of that.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Istelathis said:

In the google pixel, there is a recorder built in.   On my previous phone, I did use an app called "AZ Screen Recorder"  which is on the google play store, I never got around to uploading the video though.  I also went through the trouble of trying to cast my mobile screen to windows 11, what a pita that was.. I never could get it to work right unfortunately.

With pixel, it likewise is kind of annoying because I start out in portrait mode, and if I switch the phone to landscape the recording becomes tiny.  I generally play it in landscape mode, because I like being able to see things around me 🤣 I might try to use AZ screen recorder again, because of that.

Guess I need to google whether a regular Android Tablet has the "recorder" function!

• Like 4

Playing around with lights, I liked this strange aura I found myself with while exploring SL21B and wanted to try to replicate it.

Snapshot_122.thumb.jpg.7bcbe5978e749a669562c169f4522ace.jpg

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SLB Celebrate/208/208/38

So I went to my home, and started playing around with prims.  For the surround, I adjusted two prims to have a high glow, and bumped up their transparency then added a couple projection lights (I think you only need one)

Snapshot_112.thumb.png.6c128bad3e49ebdbf71cf410858889ab.png

I've got an aura :D

• Like 13

Nal-BladeRunner-FSP_036.jpg.7c21a7395a104be006be884317e45131.jpg

Now... if I could just read Asian writing...

Found in Themyscira. The Blade Runner-Judge Dred tribute build. Read the info note card when you land. All TPs in are forced to the same place. The region is packed with interesting places and photo  ops.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

A few more pics of when @Cinnamon Mistwoodand I were going through SL21B:

Hell sure became a lot hotter!!!

image.thumb.jpeg.a1bedf1e510813f248c256f0c9af6e11.jpeg

There IS always a cooler area...Well, sort of...

image.thumb.jpeg.a7b9385acc2e51925982915006b15b38.jpeg

This pose caught me off guard. I'm guessing we must have been in the Gorean area when we were trying the furniture. Cinny was cycling through the animations. 

image.thumb.jpeg.8996dfa53a4400eea74d5943ac674d81.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, Missy Starchild said:

I'm celebrating the 4th of July with some.... dust balls??... at Social Island

I think they are soot sprites (from the movie Spirited Away).

• Like 7

Playing around on mobile again🙃

Screenshot_20240705-0738553.thumb.png.5b6ec98a96ab093a23aca1f7e3c85a07.png

Screenshot_20240705-0748494.thumb.png.03e9cff69a2a059f126aa1c9e6ed415e.png

This is a lot of fun.  For a free phone, this pixel is surprisingly capable of doing a lot.  The pictures were enhanced using the phone's tools.  Unfortunately, mobile doesn't seem to have a detachable camera, so I changed my avatar so I appear to the right a bit more.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I believe you can read that sign just fine, Nalates.

OMG!!! I actually DIDN'T see that until you pointed it out!! /me slaps himself!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/4/2024 at 12:52 AM, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Here's my two pics, @Bagnu taken at SL21B

image.thumb.jpeg.00a9e4ac36ab46d8b9e8a701c7c69b70.jpeg

We look kind of badass in this one.  I'm sure this is a movie poster or something.

image.thumb.jpeg.a4c8c6fe1480b864dce1db51e2dd1bc2.jpeg

You have two amazing pics you didn't post!!! One is a zoomed in one of us looking "badass", the other is with you facing a planet. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I believe you can read that sign just fine, Nalates.

Yeah, but I was seeing how many would  catch on. Calling attention without giving it away.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Yeah, but I was seeing how many would  catch on. Calling attention without giving it away.

Bad Girl...BAD!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

You have two amazing pics you didn't post!!! One is a zoomed in one of us looking "badass", the other is with you facing a planet. 

It's hard choosing which pics to put up and which topics to put them in. I can't post everything. I do have a couple more to post though - a funny one for the adult section and one or two in the vanity thread. 

I'll have to look through my pics to see if I can pick out which ones you're talking about. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Your calling attention to the sign was subtle.  I took a closer look after Maddy's comment 😄

Whoever created the sign has wit and talent. I took a couple of looks for me to get it the first time.

• Like 5