How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

And NOW, our newest issue...It only took a few hours from start to finish with the concept and pics... but TWO entire days to agree on the captions lol!!!

Sandor Spotlight underwear.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 3
  • Haha 6

17 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

"Does Cinnamon even give him a say in the captions?"

Let me also add - I have the right to control my "image" inworld even when used in a parody magazine cover.  So, if my name is used, I would like a say in how it is portrayed.  Despite Sandor's image in the forums, he has been mostly considerate in his posting of pics here and is open to discussion and compromise.  

I sort of demand rights if my image is used.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

So true. None of us can control what other people take a pic of or even post.  I do expect more from my friends than random strangers.

You have a right to expect more from people you are close to, than from random strangers. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Sometimes

ETA: I have veto power.

LOL, yes. Two days of me wracking my brain over one simple caption, until it was FINALLY OK with you!!! But I think it really did work out better than what I had originally thought of.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Despite Sandor's image in the forums, he has been mostly considerate in his posting of pics here and is open to discussion and compromise.  

Gasp!!! You're exposing me!!! I feel so naked!!!

/me crawls into his dungeon to worship Satan, and rejuvenate himself.....

• Haha 2

Enjoying christmas themed dance music and discovering new bugs

image.thumb.png.4a361cbfed340024ad8d501510f713f1.png

found that if you take a snapshot, dont save it, and just close that window, itll leave your SL to stutter every second, like sub 1fps lag spikes, and thats fixed by taking another screenshot and saving it, i was able to replicate this a bunch of times but nic could only do it once

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, gwynchisholm said:

Enjoying christmas themed dance music and discovering new bugs

image.thumb.png.4a361cbfed340024ad8d501510f713f1.png

found that if you take a snapshot, dont save it, and just close that window, itll leave your SL to stutter every second, like sub 1fps lag spikes, and thats fixed by taking another screenshot and saving it, i was able to replicate this a bunch of times but nic could only do it once

Is that in Firestorm?  I keep getting a big notice of bugs (on the login screen) when I log in today but have not noticed anything yet myself.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Is that in Firestorm?  I keep getting a big notice of bugs (on the login screen) when I log in today but have not noticed anything yet myself.

Regular LL viewer

I was having issues with PBR in firestorm and just jumped back over to the regular viewer, which solved those issues, but has its own new ones.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1