How Does Your SL Look Today?

2 hours ago, Bagnu said:

A bit of my weekend. 

Caitlin new outfit BW.png

Cinnamon and istvan2.png

I just thought for a second. Does anyone even recognize these two ladies from my pics without me stating who they are? Would anyone recognize me inworld who only knows me from here? 

Edited by Bagnu

19 hours ago, Eddy Vortex said:
On 10/15/2023 at 1:00 AM, Bagnu said:

Good. They're sitting in urns where they belong. Now it's time to focus on new loves and hopes and dreams!!!

If only there's a store to buy them from.

Of course there is!

They appear to be Greek, so just call the Greek consulate and ask, "How much is (does) a Grecian urn (earn)?"

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

No, but I have known Cinn for years.

You likely will never recognize Caitlin inworld. We went to one of your feminist art exhibits, and she said she poured out her heart to you in an IM because of how much it touched her emotionally. You never responded to her. She was NOT impressed. And neither was I.

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I recognized them both, but I only recognize Caitlin from other photos you've posted here.  

You don't know her inworld. You could, but your interests are vastly different. 

43 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

You likely will never recognize Caitlin inworld. We went to one of your feminist art exhibits, and she said she poured out her heart to you in an IM because of how much it touched her emotionally. You never responded to her. She was NOT impressed. And neither was I.

Um, don't remember this, Sandor. And I almost always respond to IMs.

Was she using her own name?

16 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Um, don't remember this, Sandor. And I almost always respond to IMs.

Was she using her own name?

Now in all fairness you were offline. it is possible you may not have gotten her IM.

4 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

Yes she was. 

Well, I can dig through my transcripts I suppose. 

I almost never deliberately ignore IMs or inworld communications, and especially not about exhibitions. I would certainly not have done so if I'd seen one from your Caitlin. 

IMs get capped or, occasionally get buried, and that's particularly an issue around openings (if that was when she sent this): I had 25 IM windows open during my last one, and I get a lot of shout outs for a week or so after generally.

In any case, whatever happened, I'm sorry she didn't get a response from me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Well, I can dig through my transcripts I suppose. 

I almost never deliberately ignore IMs or inworld communications, and especially not about exhibitions. I would certainly not have done so if I'd seen one from your Caitlin. 

IMs get capped or, occasionally get buried, and that's particularly an issue around openings (if that was when she sent this): I had 25 IM windows open during my last one, and I get a lot of shout outs for a week or so after generally.

In any case, whatever happened, I'm sorry she didn't get a response from me.

Yay, drama!