How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

I showed up late to Scylla's event (sorry Scyll). Neither Cat nor Cinny could be there with me, but she forgave them. I spent some time with Scylla's friend Gertrud. Very nice lady, and we had more in common than I would have thought.

Gertrude at Scylla's.png

Edited by Bagnu
Corrected the spelling of Gertrud's name.
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Not going to lie, but this pic makes me a little uncomfortable.  Why am I glowing like some sort of holy figure?  Is it the EEP you chose or an effect you added later? 

Effect I added later. I used the "luce" photoshop filter by Amico Perry for the effect. It's a 32 bit filter, and I don't know if it's available anymore. or has a 64 bit version.

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1

I wasn't feeling the best about myself today (irl) and I ended up running into a person with amazing photos on their profile in London. Spur of the moment I decide to commission them for a photoshoot, and I was blown away by it honestly! I was super self conscious about it ngl though but I'm glad I did it. Here's one of the photos. (It's by TybaltKuck). I don't know if I'd ever do this again but it really helped perk me up a lot. ^^

Tybalt Kuck

Blink by TK  (9).png

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Blink Hexem said:

I wasn't feeling the best about myself today (irl) and I ended up running into a person with amazing photos on their profile in London. Spur of the moment I decide to commission them for a photoshoot, and I was blown away by it honestly! I was super self conscious about it ngl though but I'm glad I did it. Here's one of the photos. (It's by TybaltKuck). I don't know if I'd ever do this again but it really helped perk me up a lot. ^^

Tybalt Kuck

Blink by TK  (9).png

You look great!

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Blink Hexem said:

Tybalt Kuck

Blink by TK  (9).png

TOTALLY WOW!!!  Stunning!

• Like 2