How Does Your SL Look Today?

Today my SL looked like putting up a warning sign to prevent the unwary traveler from getting injured while simply walking around minding their own business.   (We'll all just pretend I didn't contemplate putting in a quicksand trap.)

For the landowner who hasn't fixed it yet: "IT'S OVER HERE!"  I see you tried to hide it (instead of filling it in) with some phantom rocks which makes it even harder to see when walking.

image.thumb.jpeg.ff8cf708e59deedf6db277421d07831a.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Today my SL looked like putting up a warning sign to prevent the unwary traveler from getting injured while simply walking around minding their own business.   (We'll all just pretend I didn't contemplate putting in a quicksand trap.)

For the landowner who hasn't fixed it yet: "IT'S OVER HERE!"  I see you tried to hide it (instead of filling it in) with some phantom rocks which makes it even harder to see when walking.

image.thumb.jpeg.ff8cf708e59deedf6db277421d07831a.jpeg

I found it and fixed it!!! I think...Phantom rocks? What? We have some traps, but they are in the Floating Castle. Only one trap I know of on the ground, and that's a plant.

Wren Gallery Inside_359.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

image.thumb.jpeg.fbe797de108f234339370233a017fbc9.jpeg

Self portrait. Many years ago a few friends and I had a cute thread on here, and in the course of events I encountered a person who just happened to be there and we stayed SL friends all these years. I went to purchase a butterfly swarm avatar just yesterday and discovered it was created by my friend/not friend from all those years ago. Kaleidoscope.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

LOL, when my kids were in school, there were Duck Races every spring where hundreds of sponsored/numbered/paid for ducks were dumped from a bridge into a local stream and the sponsor of the first duck to reach the next bridge won a prize.  My family never won but it was great fun!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Leora Greenwood said:

LOL, when my kids were in school, there were Duck Races every spring where hundreds of sponsored/numbered/paid for ducks were dumped from a bridge into a local stream and the sponsor of the first duck to reach the next bridge won a prize.  My family never won but it was great fun!

Omg that is so cute, I was just telling my friend the other day about how we used to sail paper boats down the flooded streets! Too cute!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Carolyn Zapedzki said:

I am really not sure what is going on in SL at the moment. 

Items keep going missing from my land

First it was the walls, and now my stage and other bits

Doing my head in now, very odd.

Snapshot_001.png

Ugh, so annoying. Hope it got sorted out ok.

• Like 3