How Does Your SL Look Today?

2 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

I am the only one on my street that decorated... 😢

MyHouse_003.thumb.jpg.1d1ad9d207d3cb1e0390159e76067912.jpg

MyHouse_001.thumb.jpg.c821cb620d44898691d73cb836f7c357.jpg

Apparently, you are!  I had a log cabin that I fully decorated last year, but I just haven't been in the mood this year.  I tossed out a tree, but that's it.  I spent way too much time decorating for Halloween to still have motivation for winter.

I love your festive decorations!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

A nice Christmas Eve morning with Cat. I literally just woke up, and my eyes were as foggy as this when I logged on. We started exchanging gifts a bit early, just in case the RL storms keep us from logging in. She put on bigger boobs as one of my gifts. She blew me away. She is one amazing woman, and I'm proud to be married to her here!!!

Cat and I Penthouse Christmas Eve Morning 3.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Bagnu said:

A nice Christmas Eve morning with Cat. I literally just woke up, and my eyes were as foggy as this when I logged on. We started exchanging gifts a bit early, just in case the RL storms keep us from logging in. She put on bigger boobs as one of my gifts. She blew me away. She is one amazing woman, and I'm proud to be married to her here!!!

Cat and I Penthouse Christmas Eve Morning 3.png

You made me laugh and smile by laughing Leora!!! So fun!!! Hey, a woman can give a man a gift here, just by doing something as simple as that. And it's thoughtful. If she had given me $L1000K, it wouldn't have meant as much as this.

Edited by Bagnu

Here I am posing with some full-grown direwolves from the Jinx gacha.  Note:  I am over 6 ft. tall, almost 2 meters.  NB:  these are mildly animated and there is also at least one companion direwolf in the gacha.  Seem to be lots available on the MP.293634615_OwlsFlight1_001.thumb.jpg.3667bd81df62d80c13c42a73c86542da.jpg

Edited by Leora Greenwood
to add info
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

Are those wolves avatars or pets? They look cool.

Well they can be both. They are sold as pets in the REZZROOM store. The wolf has 3 fur options, white, black, and gray. BUT you can add any pet to your avatar.... then simply remove all your worn items, add a Full Body Alpha and your human body is invisible so you walk around as your pet. I did that on my Husky pet and got a lot of compliments on my dog avatar. 

js 2.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Are you the white woof?

No not in that pic. I was just walking around London and came across two people who had their wolf pets out so took some pictures. I have that wolf pet but I just used the gray fur.... I had no idea how nice the white and black furs looked. 

• Like 3