Looking for real friends

Bzeuu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I’m looking for real friends. Not temporary. Someone who will support me as I support them too. Lgbt friendly. Not racist. No drama. Has humor. Fun, chill, goofy. Into the same stuff as me such as gaming, anime, music, shopping, etc. We can share other things we like and dislike. Agree or disagree but have respect for each other. Honest. Loyal. On and off SL. Message me to know more details. 

• Like 3

You sound right up my alley with the gaming and anime~ I'd love to talk more and see if we mesh! You can reply here or in world if you'd like to hang out sometime^^

Personally, some of my favourite anime are Demon Slayer, SAO, Kaichou wa Maid-Sama, Special A, and Hotarubi no Mori e. But the list goes onnnnnnnnn

1 hour ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

I don't know that most people go into a friendship with the intention of it being temporary. Real friends evolve and are not created. :) good luck in your search!

Yeah but there are ppl who are automatically  real and not fake who just leave and come as they please. Instead of being a true friend who actually cares about you, they just pretend.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would love to be your friend! I too have been looking for friends ever since I came back to SL, especially those that are into the same nerdy things like anime and video games! I will be sending you a message, also feel free to send me a friend request on SL to Yosho Sirnah.❤️

Edited by Yosho Sirnah

Just getting to know people takes it slow and allows the friendship to grow. Go on adventure, do silly things and laugh.

Everyone has feelings and energy so yes there are people behind these avatars but they made the shell of themself for this world to get out and explore. 

I don't really just friend everyone but I like to get to know people. Have a deep  conversation and connection  and  hours of hanging out before friending anyone that might not be for everyone but most.   You just have to get out and explore and find where you belong. You don't need a big list, you have a small circle and still have fun. 

I would be a bit selective with who you friend  see how they treat you first , Go by action , And body language , They treat you with respect and lift you. People do get busy also come on some times that old rule if we don't talk talk I clean my friendship that gets old I don't see how that is friendship because good friendship you don't have to talk everyday people grow with their  lives they have things to do you meet somewhere in the middle.  My high school friend and I have been friends since 2002. We have grown, gotten older and moved far away. We don't talk everyday but we make time to meet up here to keep in touch. Good to give people space to stay busy but make time. Unexspected friends are allway's the best.

Edited by ClaryDorrit

3 hours ago, ClaryDorrit said:

And body language

I've heard of some peculiar expectations, but never have I heard that someone pick their friends based on what AO they use ..

• Like 4

I'm a bit confused here.  If you are looking for "real friends", why post a picture of yourself?  Doesn't that imply that you think your looks have something to do with whether or not someone might want to be friends with you?  I suppose it is a valid thought, but I sure wouldn't think of someone as a "real friend" if my looks mattered.

Does have to be perfect just as to be true  as Genuine Friends that share the same. 

Yes, animation override are pre-made it helps people walk and body moment but yes it would be the same person body language  it could only be done by video  conversation . I think may meant real  but in sl the Ao would not really count but that is Ok here some things I put together. 

But if  VR Headset are used and tools  by the persons  body language and moment how the way they are moving but if can be used in sl or still in the works for the future. I know they used curtain technology to make animation overrides from real person with tools  sl came along way. 

In other words, seeing with the aura and energy , the four clairs   Clairvoyance , Clairaudience , Clairsentience , Claircognizance as reading the person. Go by effect not sweet words. 

Gesture ,vocal tone and volume  For this reason, body language can strongly color how an individual is perceived, and how he or she, in turn, interprets others’ , mood, and openness.     

Edited by Claraona
  • Confused 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1060 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.