Premium to basic broken.

ninjakittyskyla

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

42 minutes ago, ninjakittyskyla said:

I just am curious if I am the only one stuck paying for premium monthly unable to cancel it because is says that you can't own land and be a basic member but the only thing keeping me from basic is the linden home that I can't release 

why can't release the home? What's the message you get?

7 hours ago, ninjakittyskyla said:

I just am curious if I am the only one stuck paying for premium monthly unable to cancel it because is says that you can't own land and be a basic member but the only thing keeping me from basic is the linden home that I can't release 

As Gabriele mentioned, you can always create a Support ticket to get LL help.  Premium accounts can even use Live Chat:

Create a Support Ticket:  
  https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

Start Live Chat: https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131005-live-chat
  Live Chat is available 9am to 5 pm EST (6am to 2pm PST) every day.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Gabriele Graves said:

In case you are not sure how to abandon your home, please read this guide:

Abandoning or changing your Linden Home

I'm unable to even log on. I am writing this on mobile I don't have a PC anymore. And the entire reason I was typing to cancel it is because I don't have any money to spare irl. It already took out and I don't want to backcharge it because I have been trying for 3+ months

LL does not issue refunds (that's in the TOS), so you won't get back anything you have already paid.  You could try removing your credit card (or PayPal) from your SL account, but that will just mean that you continue being billed and your account will have no way to pay.  At this point, I think you'd be smart to contact Live Chat (if you can log in on another computer somewhere, or by using a text-only viewer like Radegast on your mobile phone) or to contact the Business Office.  The LL billing team is available from 6am to 2pm PST, Monday through Friday.  Call toll-free (or Skype) in the US/Canada: 800-294-1067 or 703-286-6277

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.