Is there a separate section/forum for adult-based sims?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4701 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Lots of folks would like that.  However, since SL is now open to 16+ players, we don't want little Timmy Thunderbottoms to read any naughty 4 letter words, now do we.  Oh, he can watch a lesbian 3-way on M while standing in PG all he wants, but just so long as he doesn't read any bad words...

In a word, no -- LL requires that its public face here appear to be free of dirt.  So most discussions of Adult nature take place in other forums.  And since the TOS prevents us from mentioning these other forums here on this forum, I'm afraid that you'll have to scour the SL UNIVERSE and search for leads to where such discussions take place.

There is a separate subforum for creators of adult content and owners of land on adult sims but nothing like what you seek (I think).  We lobbied for something like this shortly after the Lithium-based new forum was live in early March and it did not fly for the reasons mentioned above.

Perhaps I can assist here as there seems to be a little confusion on this within this thread.

The term Adult Grid is a bit misleading as there is no specific region however, there is Linden Land that is dedicated to adult activities known as the Adult mainland. Most of the activities that are adult in nature occur here however, there is vast selection of adult content on private sims as well.

There is an information area on the Adult mainland known as Zindra and you can get some good information there though it is new and is still being developed. I see this as being a great resource for information.

You can also use Search and only check the Adult Box. It will return any region flagged as Adult.

and last, you can visit the Zexpo where vendors and such have information kiosk on adult content.

https://sites.google.com/site/zexpo2011/home/how-to-get-free-space-and-event-time-at-zexpo-201

We started an informaiton site but it will soon be coming down however, for the time you can still visit http://erotistyle.com

Chelsea, I don't think anyone is confused.  'Love' knows exactly what he is looking for.  He is also a 'known' personality on this forum.  I think he wants a sub-forum to discuss 'adult' activities and enjoyments.    

@Love we were told no.  We did try to get one, but it did not work out so well.  See Venus's response; the only alternative.

• 2 weeks later...

wassssssssssssssuppppppppppp?  my homie ..how come you ain't never hooked up with  me on  skype or the web cams????   I went out and bought me a HD web cam complete with a flexible scope just like the doctors use when they do the colonoscopies so you could get 'up close and personal' with my mommy parts...I'm totally eager and moist just thinking about how much fun it's gonna be to hear you drool and slobber....   check you later, Romeo    xoxoxox ~moxie~ :)

Venus Petrov wrote:

There is a separate subforum for creators of adult content and
owners of land on adult sims
but nothing like what you seek (I think).  We lobbied for something like this shortly after the Lithium-based new forum was live in early March and it did not fly for the reasons mentioned above.

They're a bit select in which owners of adult land they let in though. I've been trying to get into that group since these forums opened, no luck still.

I gues its because while I sell a little nude art on my adult plot, most of its G-rated and some of it even dares to be spiritual. I need to get out make me some pron.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4701 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.