How can I find someone on my friendslist if their map location is off?

CloudRedHeart

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1130 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

Fourteen years in Second Life, and I've encountered more stalkers and stories about stalkers than I can count.  But this is the first time I've ever met someone with the chutzpah to ask the community how to become a stalker.

Maybe I should write a manual.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, CloudRedHeart said:

I am a spy and informant by RP Sessions and I am to locate friends and friends of friends across sims, but how can I do that if their location is off? 

To quote Robert Redford character (Nathan Muir) from "Spy Game": Technology gets better everyday. That's fine. But most of the time all you need is a stick of gum, a pocket knife and a smile.

You'll find a way. Maybe work on your assets. They might help you. Just be careful you are not being used by them as an asset.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CloudRedHeart said:

I am a spy and informant by RP Sessions and I am to locate friends and friends of friends across sims, but how can I do that if their location is off? 

if someone finds out you stalk them , and reports... your business on sl , and your staying here, will be under investigation of James Bond Linden... and you really don't want that.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, CloudRedHeart said:

Lol its nothing serious to be considered 'stalking' and is more-so 'following' or 'searching'. It's all Roleplay in a sim we all hang out at :P I couldn't find him that time and he gave me the invite to a new place I haven't been to. xD It is all a game.

still... might find somebody who doesn't appreciate your job  and you'r done.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1130 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.