Huh?! Cannot login because I have a premium membership?

MBeatrix

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1184 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 minutes ago, daltonprock said:

Maintenance happens unfortunately, you'll be able to login very soon I'm sure. 

I know there is a bake service maintenance but this doesn't seem to be the same thing.

[EDIT] ... and like magic, I just logged in. 😄

Edited by MBeatrix
adding info

Premium has nothing to do with it i'm getting that weird login failed message on non premium accounts too never seen it before and nothing relevant to it at time of posting on the grid status

Edit: just seen premium maintenance may effect logins

Edited by Claireschen Hesten
  • Thanks 1

Feb 112021
Completed - The scheduled maintenance has been completed.
Feb 1110:00 PST
In progress - Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Feb 1109:01 PST
Scheduled - We will be undergoing maintenance for premium services at 9 AM PST on Thursday, February 11th. During this time, residents may be temporarily unable to log in. Please follow this blog for updates.
Feb 1009:25 PST

The Bake Deploy maintenance is on Thursday, February 18th at 6AM PST
Edited by Miller Thor
  • Thanks 1

Just a "Heads Up" on this Maintenance debacle.  The Login Servers have been having fits this UK evening as, I suspect, some glitch with the internal search function, since even after getting in via a safe hub both my partner and I did not show as online to one another until just before 8pm GMT.

"Location not available" despite the region being up as normal is probably as a result of the login servers not knowing where my "last location" actually WAS, due to whatever was being done to search.

Add to that that my Premium Account status has evaporated after today's Premium Services maintenance, you'll forgive me if I am a little "ticked off" with LL!

I will, however, give a shout out to TJ Linden, who as ever was VERY helpful at LL support!  The Lindens are, it seems, under the cosh by their new masters, but they still try to be helpful!

@Rowan AmoreI can only assume you refer to what I posted towards the top of this thread.  When the Bake Service Maintenance was first posted on the GSP yesterday, it was slated for Thursday 11th. ie today.  Sensibly, it was altered quite quickly to the following Thursday.  In light of today's Premium Benefits farago, it is just as well they did that.

I was not the only Premium account that found my status became "unknown" after the work had been done, indeed I did not register as online to any of my friends...fortunately it was sorted out relatively quickly and is now back as it should be.  I hope the others affected are also restored.

Edited by Aishagain
grammar correction

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1184 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.