Like to interview residents inworld for a blog series

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1276 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My visit to Prokofy Neva can justifiably be called a succession of adventures! We went from wonderworld to wonderworld and in the meantime we talked about serious matters such as Russian scientists and writers, a long-standing illness, a serious accident and... his dearest passion!

https://community.secondlife.com/blogs/entry/7203-angelus-van-engelen-prokofy-neva/

Snapshot_20782_038_klein.png

Edited by archangel969
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all! From today on I will do a new series of interviews for the project 'Second Life our passion!

Inworld I contacted a few of you for an interview. If you like to be interviewed about your passion and your home (or more), just let me know, here, in a pm or at angelusvanengelen@gmail.com

secondlifeourpassion.png

Edited by archangel969
  • Like 2

I have been to Versailles some years ago, which is actually more of a city than a palace. You have to imagine something like that and you know a bit what Bellazamora is. That's the home and community residence of Crito Galtier and his family.

Interview coming soon!

crito galtier portrait.png

Edited by archangel969
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, archangel969 said:

'Leave it to me to dream up the unusual' Crito Galtier said. That promises to be an interesting interview. And gee, we'd love to take a look inside his palazzo Bellezzamora. Read my newest interview blog.

https://angelusvanengelen.homesteadcloud.com/second-life-our-passion/crito-galtier

His house looks amazing! ❤️ Might have to check that out. Have also been to Hatfield House in RL :)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1276 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.